All reviews main event ale house front desk breakfast and dinner evening socials family gathering full kitchen home away from home bedroom suite complimentary breakfast excellent stay evening reception would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly business trip business traveler easy access
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I originally booked the one bedroom suite, when in the room, it looked much smaller than in the picture. However, Nancy, who showed us the greatest customer service, did accommodated us.The atmosphere of the hotel was great.The room that we did finally get was very roomy. The decor was nice, however could use some TLC....a good cleaning, but overall our stay was great.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
YourHomewoodSuites, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with Homewood Suite Alpharetta. We will definitely share your kind words with Belinda, along with the rest of our team. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I arrived at the Homewood Suites by Hilton, Alpharetta, GA and was told my suite which was confirmed and checked-in via the Hilton app was not available due to the pipes being busted. The General Manager and Front Office Manager did an Awesome job in finding suitable accommodations for me and my daughter's birthday. They went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay at the property. What seemed like a bad situation was quickly and professionally turned around and resulted in a great overall stay. Thank you to the staff and management at this location for ensuring we had a great birthday celebration.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Modern, clean, with good amenities hotel in Alpharetta. When it comes to choosing a hotel, my main priority is my room to be renovated and clean. This hotel meets my expectations. They offer a free breakfast and social evenings with snaks and wine on Wednesdays.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites. I was surprised at how nice and efficient the place was. I typically enjoy the "luxury" aspects of Hilton properties-Embassy Suites is my favorite. However, this place was amazing! The lobby was beautiful. The rooms are really nice with very soft linens and comfortable beds. Loved the 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. It is perfect for families or 2 couples. The evening food and the breakfast were both delicious. I was surprised that we could get beer and wine during the reception. I was very impressed with this location. The staff was helpful and friendly. This is a great location to stay for a Verizon amphitheater event. It is not walking distance, but just a short uber ride! I plan on seeking out the Homewood Suite properties in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This is the location where I always stay while in town for business. It is in a great location, easy access to businesses, shopping, and major highways, yet off the beaten path enough to ensure a quiet stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business