All reviews verizon amphitheater other hotels in the area walk in shower nice hotel general manager change rooms breakfast bar stayed for nights very nice stay restaurants and shopping first floor exercise room home away from home yogurt other guests hotel staff nice area
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Everyone makes mistakes. A company that puts customers first earns our business.

I made a mistake on a reservation, put for 1 day before we arrived. Neither the front desk or a supervisor on their customer service line were willing to help us. Not even a discounted rate for the mistake.

I work for a major airline and we always try to help our customers as we know accidents happen. When you work with the customer you show them they care and you earn return business.

We now know this hotel/chain does not put customers first. Not only will we not book with them, we will definitely let everyone know.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This hotel is average. It is clean and comfortable. I would give it a higher rating, but the in room heating and AC system is extremely load, making it difficult to sleep. Breakfast is average, but the staff are warm and friendly. Good place for an overnight, and seems kid friendly too.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet and clean. Just avoid those near the elevator.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bryan S, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for talking the time to review our Hotel. I am sorry you had issues with you AC system I will pass this on to the appropriate team member. I hope if your back in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This location is perfect! It’s close to several restaurants and 2 breweries! The front desk staff was very pleasant. They provide fresh warm cookies in the evening!Our room was clean and comfortable. We definitely will use this location again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I will pass on your kind words to my team. I hope you visit with us again.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I read reviews for many hotels in Alpharetta before booking this one. I previously stayed at other hotels in the area that cost less and were fine, but I thought if I paid a bit more, I would have an even better stay. Wrong! I don't know what happened, considering all the great reviews...although I was told the whole staff walked out and there were all new housekeepers and a new general manager. I checked into a room with mold growing on the bed skirt, the floor was obviously not vacuumed in weeks or months...or maybe the vacuum was malfunctioning. There was hair in the shower and yes...urine on the floor next to the toilet. When I pulled back the covers, there was long, straight dark hair in the bed. I went to the front desk to show her the pictures I took. The mold was a serious health concern since I just had surgery. I was moved to the room next door and barely had the energy to do it, after driving 5 hours. The woman at the front desk was very kind and understanding. There was still hair in the bed and shower, and a dirty floor, but at that point, there was nothing I could do and I didn't say anything. There was no visible mold until I left a damp towel by the sink, that turned black around the edges....but who knows. The door handle of my room would not open unless I turned the handle up and pulled the door towards me and THEN pushed it in to open it. (I had to have someone show me this trick.) The second day there was no breakfast at 7:30-8am because THAT person didn't show up, although someone was working on it. I had a dr. appt. so I couldn't wait and had a yogurt instead. I had 3 bites on me...2 the first night on my face and 1 the next night on my hip area. I don't know if it came from the room, so in all fairness, I can't blame the hotel. Just odd. All I can say is this...I used to travel the entire southeast on business and never encountered anything like this. Hopefully the new general manager is fixing the problems here, because from the outside, this hotel looks nice. I was on the first level. Maybe upstairs it is nicer and cleaner? I can't say...but I CAN say that I WAY over paid for this hotel and I would NEVER EVER stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2018

stayed for two days added one more. hotel could not handle it. to much to ask. Told me two times that everything was ok with adding a night. I was locked out of my room two times after I had talked to front desk. do not stay here .the front desk is not smart enough

Room tip: pot being smoked in rooms next to mine
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Bryan S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do not have ant record of you staying with us or your complaints. If you would like to speak further regarding your stay I would to discuss.