“Smaller and fewer options than Harry's”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #194 of 594 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Description: Welcome to your Alpharetta, GA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We used to go way out of our way to go to Harry's and were disappointed when it closed. While this location is more convenient parking is not always easy and the selection is not the best. I do like the fact that I can easily run by here on my lunch break or on my way home but I do still miss Harry's. I especially miss the seafood department and the massive cheese, fruit and veggie selection.
The staff is friendly and it is always clean.
I do wish I could always get my gluten free cupcakes which are located in the freezer section. I have to go early on the weekends or they are out. But they are the best ones I have had anywhere.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Excellent variety of organic prepared foods and it was SO FRESH...REALLY FRESH! We shopped the entire store because it was SO INVITING, one of the top Whole Foods we ever shopped.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

When visiting Whole Foods you expect to pay more for great service and great food. However, my experience with the Alpharetta store was such a huge disappointment. I have lost so much faith in the organization just because of how bad the experience was at this store.
It started out by noticing cars in the parking lot that had boots on them because the store owner has hired a company to monitor who is coming in and out of the parking lot and having them boot cars that are not ideal shoppers. Those that shop at Whole foods and also go to other stores and those that stay too long in the store.
I heard the manager talking to someone that had their car booted, and was extremely disappointed in the reason that the manager gave to the client. He was 100% supportive, and sounded like it was his decision to allow the company to boot the cars. It makes me wonder how much he is making from this practice.

12  Thank micnor7
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I love Whole Foods for some favorite specialty items and fruits and vegetables. They have an excellent ready to eat section for a Paleo diet.
The Avalon location has plenty of parking and is an easy location to visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit and I will be back. Huge choice and great quality for all tastes from salad to BBQ and pizza. Everything I had was delicious

Date of visit: February 2017