“Delicious and expensive!”

Antico Pizza Napoletana
Ranked #76 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We love the pizza! Located near the movie theatre... it’s a popular venue. Usually it gets really crowded here, but we went early and didn’t have to wait. The pizza came out quick too. It’s very expensive to eat here, but always good.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Today was our first trip to Antico and we weren’t disappointed! I’m a meat eater and love a pizza load with everything, but my daughter is vegetarian. We ordered a veggie pizza and it was one of the top 5 pizzas I’ve ever eaten! Service was fast compared to the other 3 restaurants we went to beforehand, they all had an hour wait to be seated!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This is by far the closest I have ever been to actual pizza from Italy. I have had true Italian pizza several times in Italy, and this compares truthfully! I recommend the white pizzas as those are my favorite after all. I regularly visit here once per week!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

After hearing great things about antico, my wife and I were excited to try it for date night. We browsed the menu and found many great options, finally deciding upon a pie of choice. As a couple that has one cheese lover, my wife, and someone with a dairy related dietary issue, me, we typically order pizzas with no cheese on half. We did notice before ordering that the sign says no half and half pizzas so we chose to order without cheese - my wife is a saint for this.

For the first time in my life I was told that a made to order pizza could not be made to fit this request. We were told menu items could not be adjusted and this request could not be met.

Needless to say this was a disappoint and led to us needing to choose an alternate restaurant.

***If you have dairy related dietary restrictions seek alternate options***

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Antico Pizza is conveniently located in The Avalon Mall and open lunch through dinner hours. The aromas inside are predictive of the
great but not overwhelming pizza flavors. Pizzas are served in one size plenty for two but easily edible by one if hungry. The Napoletana baking process garantees quick service. On a nice day you can eat inside or out.