“Good falafel ”

Mo's Express Burger & Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #99 of 535 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Had the falafel. It was huge, falafel was perfectly fried, very tasty. I never had pickles on a falafel but it worked. Price was right for the size of the sandwich. Would comeback for more.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Very yummy! Hubby got gyro, I decided to try shwarma for the first time. It was delicious! Many more things on the menu I want to try.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had been wanting to try this place for a long time and when my mom was visiting, we gave it a go. I got a philly cheese steak combo with fries and drink and it was amazing. I can only eat half every time I go there. My boyfriend loves the Gyro and they make it spicy for him and he can't get enough. We have to go at least twice a month to get a fix. If you out shopping in that area, I would recommend you give them a try. Very large portions for the price :-).

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Very good gyros and shawarmas. Loads of meat, almost to large to eat. Plenty of seating inside and out, parking also. Scoop ice cream available too.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I love This place! The owner and his wife are the best! The food is always great and inexpensive! Great lunch spot, that doesn't waste money on decorations, just on great food!