“Fun place pretty good pizza.”
Review of Crust Pizzeria

Crust Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered extra crispy 1/2 cheese and sausage. Crust has good seasoning and very thin. Fresh cheese, ground sausage and good sauce. I prefer sausage the isn’t ground so I liked the cheese only better. May come back to try other dishes. Great atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Located in a small strip plaza it is a hidden gem if you like thin crust pizza. Go early as after 6:00pm it is packed. The service staff is friendly and attentive. The noise level when full is very loud, so if you want an intimate meal, go early or go for lunch. Great value for two with no alcoholic drinks and a large specialty pizza and tip was under $37.00

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I guess if you are going to call yourself Crust you need to deliver on the goods. So, I have to say the thin crust pizza at Crust was very good! I would go there again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Highly recommend the Chicken Marsala and Pomodoro and Bolognese Spaghetti. Can't recommend the Crust Special pizzas. Too much cheese in the crust for me. The service is generally very slow even during Monday-Thursday.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The pizza I ordered was gluten free. I did not have any problems with it even though my NIMA sensor said the next day that "Gluten found" was in the crust. It may have been that the gluten came from the oven in which it was warmed. I did not get sick from the level of gluten so it had to be quite small. I saw that the restaurant had 5 stars except for one person who was not treated fairly on the internet before I decided to try their pizza.

Date of visit: December 2017