“Tasty vegan”
Review of Avocado Vegan Cafe

Avocado Vegan Cafe
Ranked #82 of 579 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Not really a vegan, but dropped in, and was pleasantly surprised. The burrito was good and the avocado sandwich was very tasty. I would go back. The price was a little higher than I would have expected, but when you want to exclude meat, this is a good place. Not much in ambiance though. It was a little hot in the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Cathy had the jerk portobello burger and sweet potato fries. I had the black bean burrito. Each entree was very good. The service was excellent and friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Slowly but surely, options are expanding for vegans. My husband send I were in Alpharetta the other day and a quick search brought us to Avocado Vegan Cafe and Juice bar. We were greeted as soon as we entered. The place was light, cute and clean and we were invited to take a seat while the waitress brought our menus.

The menu s a good variety from which tho choose. I first chose the avocado sandwich but asked for a taste of the "Tuna-less salad," which uses chickpeas as a base. It tasted really good and tuna-salad like (which process house much of the flavor of tuna salad comes from the celery and seasoning). However, I stuck with my first choice.

The avocado sandwich was delish: combining avocado slices, tomato, and bean sprouts on a nice multigrain bread. Along with it I ordered a side of their sweet potato fries. These were slightly crunchy and nicely seasoned.
My husband chose the bean burrito which I tried and will definitely order on my next visit!

We found the staff to be attentive and friendly.out was a very cheerful place and we will return. It's also a good way to support local businesses.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I was very happy to find a vegan friendly place in Alpharetta. The prices and the service are amazing! Had a great juice and a pretty good curry dish - my only complaint - need a bit more variety in the veggie selection. Ordered a sidenofngrilled vegetables and the veggies are shredded lettice and carrots - not what I was hoping.

Overall i would highly recommend for someone looking for a dairy and meat free meal or a great fresh juice at a low price.

1  Thank kosherhamm
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We've visited this restaurant, as well as ordered on Door Dash. The food is so good, even if you are not a vegan. My husband even liked it! My child could have everything on the menu, which is literally unheard of, plus they have cupcakes and treats he can have!

Been to Avocado Vegan Cafe? Share your experiences!