“Lamb Gyro and yummy humus”
Review of Taziki's

Taziki's
Ranked #89 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Today while shopping, mu daughter and grandson stopped at Taziki for lunch. We both had then lamb and a side of their delicious humus. My 6-month grandson loved the humus! So did I!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I am dissapointed because it is not what I was expecting. I wanted a gyro with the shaved lamb gyro meat and I got some tough, citrus, marinated meat that could have been heated in the microwave. Tables were sticky too. Expensive for counter service.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

First trip here and we were very pleasantly surprisedwith the quality of the dishes.. Manager brought us a complimentary trio dip of spreads as an appetizer because we wanted grape leaves and they stopped offering them on the men. This is not your traditional Greek retuarant so if you are looking for that you will be disappointed, but the food was really tasty.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We eat at this chain all the time and this one was awesome just like all the rest. The staff was helpful and the food was wonderful.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

My co-worker and I stopped i for dinner after work last week while visiting Alpharetta. Ordered at the counter. Received our food promptly. This is not an authentic Greek restaurant. We may be spoiled by our choices in Tampa but Greek restaurants should have the Gyro meat frisky sliced and warmed. My Gryo in a pita contained small chunks of warmed up meat. Taste was ok but not what I expect when visiting a Greek restaurant.

Been to Taziki's? Share your experiences!