“food=good, service=terrible”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Maybe it was because my friend and I looked young.. but our waitress was SO RUDE. I will not be back here, ever!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The food here was great,really nice and fresh, service was brilliant, lotsof choices.We ate many different plates but I would highly recommend the Lobster Rolls

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Last week I was there with 11 colleagues for dinner. I don't eat sushi and have a dairy allergy so was unsure what to expect. To my surprise the choices I had were numerous and the food was outstanding!! The wine list was good with excellent prices as well. Our server was Bryan and I hope to have him again.......After dinner the desert menu came and he suggested they make something dairy free for me, that I have to say is a first for me and what they made was great bananas in tempura batter with a honey glaze. Oh and by the way the 10 people that do eat sushi highly recommend this restaurant as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Have been there several times, they never disappoint. Service is very good. Sushi is fresh. Nice wine selection

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Sushi Nami for me, is the standard I use to measure all other sushi restaurants. The quality and taste of their food is largely due the freshness of their seafood and other ingredients that are placed in the hands of some of the most experience chefs in the area. I’ve had lunch here numerous times over the years and have never been disappointed.