“Good place”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #196 of 599 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

This is a good sub shop. The food is good, I enjoy the meatball sub it's usually very good. The Italian sub is also good. The new location is nice and modern looking.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 18 July 2015

I just love their Italian sub - Dave's way. Fast service - was lunch time with a bit of a line. Great service. Friendly Service.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Love their subs. My significant other has a Jersey Mike's habit....we go virtually every Saturday and get the same thing. Love the counter help; they are always friendly. Subs are better than any we have found in Johns Creek area. We've had better subs but they just cannot be found here! It's a small shop so the tables turn over quickly. Sometimes the tables need to be wiped down more frequently and the floor can be littered after a busy lunch period...especially with kids in the restaurant. Lately they music has been really loud so I wish they would turn it down. One day when they weren't busy, we even asked if they would turn down. If I wanted loud music I'd go to Jimmy Johns (which is a main reason I don't go to Jimmy Johns).

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 9 December 2014

We have used this store for years. Once a month or so and always the same thing-Original Italian. Just can't be beat by other carry outs in the area. Fresh cut meats and fast service. A little more expensive but sooo good.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 23 October 2014

This is a nice sub shop that makes a decent sub in most cases. Its competing with the other sub shops that could be literally next-door or right across the street. Cold or hot subs - they got it!

Date of visit: October 2014