“Yummy Red Velvet”

Add it.
Sally's Gluten Free Bakery
Ranked #177 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My cousin picked me up a few red velvet and chocolate cupcakes, both with vanilla icing. They were to-due-for—especially the icing—the perfect combo of light and sweet! The cake part was flavorful and not at all dry like some gluten free desserts can be. I wish I had somewhere like this in Pittsburgh!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Tried a few items from Sally's and have been pleasantly surprised! Gluten free stuff can be pretty darned awful but Sally's does a pretty good job with their baked goods and if you do not have time to bake, this place is a great alternative for those with dietary restrictions. The hummingbird cake is quite good (it may also be dairy free, I believe) as is the chocolate chip cookies. One day soon, we will try one of the dairy free take and bake pizzas as those look very creative and tasty. Be advised--a lot of things are frozen but still seem fresh when eating. Super friendly staff here and very clean. Hours can vary so check before driving there!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

For Christmas, I ordered a pecan pie for dessert from here. I called ahead and placed my order. As I was running my errands, I was able to run by and pick it up on my way home. This made my life so much easier and one less thing to have to do for Christmas dinner. Now for the real test, was it good? The answer...yes! It was extremely good. It was not too sweet. Now for any of my future holidays, I will call Sally's and order dessert.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I stopped by after going to the whole foods around the corner and it was worth it. Try the carrot cake in tiny loaf form. It is my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Best cupcakes and frosting in town! Tried the following products and liked them all: pizzas, sandwich bread, cupcakes, banana and zucchini breads and the brownies. The prices reflect the unique specialized gluten/allergen free market. Very nice family business that deserves community support.

Date of visit: September 2015