“Wonderful Dinning Experience”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Reviewed 30 October 2018

We had the most wonderful dining experience at Pampas. The service was excellent & the staff was very attentive. The food was prepared to perfection. The Steak was the best I've ever had. The atmosphere was great. We plan on returning again & again!!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Pampas has been in existence for years. Finally we went there. As some who lived in NYC and travels extensively, I've seen few restaurants that would top Pampas for service delivery and quality. The appetizers were incredible. Had the Tuna Tartare and it was beautifully presented as well as absolutely delicious. The steaks were excellent and done to perfection. It's not cheap, nothing good is, but this is a great restaurant and a hidden gem worth checking out.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I can't decide if the best thing about the place is the service or the steak. Both are wonderful. We were seated promptly with bread and menus. The wine glasses are HUGE. My first glass was still dirty, and the waiter QUICKLY brought me a clean one. The server kept pouring. The chicken empanadas were filling. I had the steak as a medium plus, and it was exactly as I wanted. The flan really was like a cheesecake. It was quite good. We were here for a business meeting. The staff worked quietly and efficiently without interrupting our conversations. I wish I lived in Atlanta so I could come back to this place more often!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I've been to Pampas several times and it's always good. Wednesday is a great time to visit since bottles of wine are half off. Be sure to try the portobello mushroom carpaccio appetizer. The empanadas are very good, too and authentic. The steaks are high quality and service is excellent. Definitely a top spot in this area.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Great dinner for family celebration
Steaks wine service were all perfect
No complaints
Clean quiet and service all were raved about by family!

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Pampas Steakhouse? Share your experiences!