“Shiraz Cafe is a great experience.”
Review of Shiraz Cafe

Shiraz Cafe
Ranked #174 of 540 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Shiraz Cafe Mediterranean Restaurant is an upscale, yet casual dining establishment located on McGinnis Ferry Road in Alpharetta, making it the perfect get-away for Mediterranean cuisine, whether you are having a business lunch, or a romantic dinner. Relax and enjoy a warm and inviting atmosphere with quality, value and superb service.
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Let me start by saying that the owner and his wife make sure you are totally happy with your meal. The food and service is excellent. The kabobs are very nice. Good selection of wine and beer also. Don't pass up the home made deserts either. You will leave very full and satisfied.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The staff was friendly and eager to please. The food was great from the Hummus to Chicken Soup to Chicken platter... the potatoes were really delicious.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We frequently eat here. It is very good food. The baba ganoush, hummus and kasha have always been very tasty to our family. I have eaten the beef and chicken kubideh and the kubideh kabob wrap, gyro wrap, and the lamb shank. I have always been very satisfied with the size of the meals. The food is very good. They have pasta (Italian) dishes on the menu. I've never ordered that here. I've never had dessert here. The cappuccino and latte are very good. We go here about once per month for a couple of years. Easy parking, reasonably priced. Nice for families or couples. Clean and friendly. The owners are always present. I like that. To me, that means they take pride in their work.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The gyros here are the pre-sliced frozen meat, not off of a rotisserie. Desserts are on individual plates wrapped in Saran in the front case. Who knows how old these are. This trip was disappointing. Too bad.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We tried this restaurant for lunch one day on a whim without reading a review prior to eating here. We were pleasantly surprised with the freshness of the food and the value of their prices for the healthy food you get. We ordered chicken kabobs that come with the yummiest veggies I've put in my mouth for a while with some pretty good rice to go with it. It's a nice healthy lunch without feeling like you'll get the late day doldrums after eating such a heavy meal in typical restaurants.