“Delicious food”

Seven Seas Cafe
Ranked #139 of 592 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 September 2015

The food is delicious and the service is very good. The place is clean. The quantity of food is a little bit less than expected but has high quality.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

The Seven Seas Restaurant has a spacious, modern dining room and a large menu that includes fresh fish and many choices. The overall result for us during a mid-day visit was disappointing It started with the host who was so busy on the telephone when we arrived that he left us standing in front of him for several minutes until finally, an enterprising waitress came forward and led us to a table. After that the service was attentive although the kitchen was a bit slow. The food was just so-so. A plate of baked oysters was much too salty and heavily spiced leaving little room for the taste of the oysters. A plate of fried scallops and shrimp was fairly good. With its physical set up and location, this could be a much better restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I both home office and sometimes you just have to get away from the desk. Seven Seas is our "employee cafeteria". We go at least once a week as we consistently get great meals, at great prices, with friendly service from Ali and his cooks. My favorites are the gyros/tacos/veggie pizza (add chicken). Always clean. Always friendly greeting always fresh !!

Reviewed 28 February 2015

This Gyro was one of the best gyros we have ever had and it was really nice to discover that they also had gluten free wrappers. Between that and a Greek salad, we had a very good meal with leftovers.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I have to say I didn't expect much. From the outside, this place looks like a drive-by. But I love holes-in-the-wall, and it's been beckoning me for years. Inside it's simple but clean and sunny. I ordered the Gyro, 1 meat, and 1 side. It was HUGE and DELICIOUS. The bread was soft, fresh, and buttery. They don't make it there, but the owner says it comes from a local mediterranean bakery. I commented on how good the meat was, and the owner said it was pure lamb, and I thought perfectly seasoned. (I usually avoid gyro "mystery meat"). I could taste the spices, and it was moist but not greasy. The tzaziki sauce was garlicky with cucumber and dill (I think), and plentiful. I actually LICKED MY FINGERS. A huge greek "side salad" accompanied my sandwich, and was served with homemade greek dressing which knocked my socks off with its simplicity. Writing this is making me hungry, and I think I'll go by for dinner tonight! I paid $8.99 including an iced tea.

Been to Seven Seas Cafe? Share your experiences!