“fresh fast and flavorful”
Review of Seven Seas Cafe

Seven Seas Cafe
Ranked #134 of 576 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 March 2015

My husband and I both home office and sometimes you just have to get away from the desk. Seven Seas is our "employee cafeteria". We go at least once a week as we consistently get great meals, at great prices, with friendly service from Ali and his cooks. My favorites are the gyros/tacos/veggie pizza (add chicken). Always clean. Always friendly greeting always fresh !!

Reviewed 28 February 2015

This Gyro was one of the best gyros we have ever had and it was really nice to discover that they also had gluten free wrappers. Between that and a Greek salad, we had a very good meal with leftovers.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I have to say I didn't expect much. From the outside, this place looks like a drive-by. But I love holes-in-the-wall, and it's been beckoning me for years. Inside it's simple but clean and sunny. I ordered the Gyro, 1 meat, and 1 side. It was HUGE and DELICIOUS. The bread was soft, fresh, and buttery. They don't make it there, but the owner says it comes from a local mediterranean bakery. I commented on how good the meat was, and the owner said it was pure lamb, and I thought perfectly seasoned. (I usually avoid gyro "mystery meat"). I could taste the spices, and it was moist but not greasy. The tzaziki sauce was garlicky with cucumber and dill (I think), and plentiful. I actually LICKED MY FINGERS. A huge greek "side salad" accompanied my sandwich, and was served with homemade greek dressing which knocked my socks off with its simplicity. Writing this is making me hungry, and I think I'll go by for dinner tonight! I paid $8.99 including an iced tea.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I am a falafal snob. This falafal was excellent. The grape leaves were also good. The atmosphere is that of a diner. I enjoyed it. I will be bacl.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had food catered from Seven Seas for our "Greece" party. The food was excellent. There wasn't a single kabob left at the end of the evening. The beef/lamb, stuffed grape leaves, Greek salad and pita bread was especially delicious. The manager was pleasant to deal with and delivered on providing great Greek food for our party. I will definitely be going back for lunch and would use their catering services again.

1  Thank Dena N

Been to Seven Seas Cafe? Share your experiences!