“Last minute decision”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and we're going to grill our,but storms forced us to reconsider.
We called ahead and still had to wait awhile, but food was good as usual. We did get a table that was in front on hallway leading to the restrooms, that was a bit annoying, but we were tired and hungry. Scallops special was truly outstanding.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and best friend took me here for my 46th birthday. I had the new
Bone in rib eye. Unbelievable! Melt in your mouth deliciousness! Enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance. Definitely recommend this great place!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten at Bonefish several times and have never been disappointed. I had the salmon and my wife had the special mahi-mahi in both was served quickly and the food was delicious. They have a very good selection of wines to choose from. Location is convenience and parking available usually. Best seafood in the area.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Had not eaten at Bonefish in many years but I had remembered it to be excellent . Unfortunately it was not excellent this time.
I found the salmon to be dry and overlooked , au gratin potatoes luke warm, green beens undercooked and tough.
On a positive note the Bang Bang Shrimp was delicious .
Very disappointing .

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a nice meal after finishing some family business nearby. We decided to give Bonefish a try.
We were very impressed by all the menu options, and both choose from the three course meals special option. We had choices of salads, entree, sides and Dessert. We both choose the house garden, that was quite good. I had a Salmon, and my wife had a breaded Cod as our mains. My Salmon was good, but the breading on my wife's Cod was not fully cooked and the fish was bland. Our sides of Green Beans, Potatoes Au Gratin, were good. My wife also had the Sauteed Spinach which she said was just satisfactory. For our sweet options I selected the Coconut Pie. Our server returned and told me that they were out. I asked for the Key Lime Pie. While she told me that while it was almost the same price on the menu, it was not offered on the special meal. After a discussion with the manager they agreed to give me the Key Lime Pie. Both of us agree that while Bonefish had some good food, it also had some very spotty items. No sure we would return.