“Lunch visit after a holiday weekend”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #36 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Made a stop in right after a holiday weekend. Typically a good breakfast place but they seemed to have a lot of new staff, my potatoes were cold and ham was a little burnt. I think this was just a one off as other time this place has been great. They have multiple locations too.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 29 April 2017

They try very hard for attentive service, and twists on breakfast / brunch fare. A bit noisy for our Book Club conclave, but we had only 4 of us this time. My Lobster omelet wasn't obviously stuffed with Lobster, thus would rather have had a 'po'boy', or perhaps other omelet! <G> At least they allowed me to add Avocado, which made a great coupling. They do have a few tables outfront - but adjacent to the parking lot.

Date of visit: April 2017
Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thanks for stopping by our cafe for breakfast Suellen we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We needed a breakfast spot for our 45-member delegation and we only had an hour. They helped us set up a buffet which our guests loved and we were out in less than an hour! Very reasonable and the coffee was great!

Date of visit: April 2017
Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for your recent visit. We're happy to hear we were able to provide an enjoyable dining experience for you and your large party. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This restaurant has amazing food- my favorite is the smoked salmon with capers on a toasted bagel. The staff is always extremely kind, and I love the unique decor, too!

Date of visit: May 2016
Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

We're so happy that you love our smoked salmon with capers on a toasted bagel Maizie! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Not a bad breakfast place, but certainly not the best. Portions are small and the cost is not exceedingly cheap. I like that the food is not greasy and is relatively healthy; however, I don't know that I would ever crave the food here. My experience here has been very average and uninspiring. If you are big on omelets this may be the place for you as they seemed to have lots of options for that. The service here is great, so I can absolutely praise them for that as well.

Date of visit: May 2016
Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for trying Another Broken Egg Cafe Stacie. We’re very sorry to hear you weren't totally satisfied with your recent dining experience. Feedback from our guests is always appreciated and will be shared with our team.