“Bakery is great , restaurant ...can improve”

Alpine Bakery and Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Alpine Bakery and Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alpine Bakery and Trattoria is a full service Italian restaurant and European/American Bakery. We offer a extensive menu Italian entrees such as pasta, chicken, veal and seafood. After dinner choose from over fifty dessert options in our bakery
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I have gotten bakery from here and it's great but the restaurant is not up to the same standards.
Torn taped seats, soggy pizza.
Service is good with ,caring knowledgeable staff.
Give it a try and decide for yourself.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

If you are OK eating in a restaurant where the management philosophy is to NOT train their staff on how to administer basic Heimlich maneuvers on a choking patron, this review is not for you. My son was choking on some food and I instantly jumped into action and started the Heimlich on him. Frantic and terrified I screamed for help repeatedly while I watched the staff remain frozen in their place. Thankfully I was successful and my son spit the food out. When I asked to speak to the manager he was insulted that I would ask about their training and was extremely condescending and offensive to me and my three teenagers. I called the owner a week later and was promised an apology, which months later I have yet to receive. I declined any “gift certificate” compensation, I just wanted an apology for the way I was treated. Even your local fast food restaurants invest in this kind of life saving training. Choking happens more often than you think. It is very evident that the ownership here does not care about the safety they provide for their guests or about keeping their promises.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hands down my favorite place to go when I need a sweet. Love this place and they have a great variety of desserts.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the name fool you. This is a great Italian restaurant. The scallops were a hit and yes. You must save room for dessert. The cakes here are over the top super duper good.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy cakes , and flaky pastries. I picked some for family . They we're fresh and tasty. That's the key.