“W O W !!!!”

Ranked #65 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, Cuzi Fresh Cafe is a locally owned neighborhood bakery and cafe serving a fresh, affordable menu with healthy and hearty options. Open 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch, we provide fast casual service (and catering!) With a smile. Chef and owner Janis Cusimano developed the menu of favorite tried and true recipes, including family favorites. Each meal is made to order using only the freshest quality ingredients. From our freshly baked breads and pastries to our signature paninis and fresh salads, we've got something for everyone, including many vegetarian options. Be sure to save room for our made-from-scratch desserts like bread pudding, cannoli, cupcakes, cheesecake, key lime pie and more! Got an event coming up? Let Cuzi Fresh Cafe cater your next get-together or corporate event. Our boxed lunches and sandwich platters make feeding your friends a breeze. Give us a call for more information. We invite you to join us today at Cuzi Fresh Cafe for a real scrumptious meal, served real fast.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We love this place.

We tried this on a Saturday morning with the dogs.There is plenty of outside seating in the shade for breakfast time. The service was great. They even brought water and snacks for the dogs.

The menu is very extensive. I got the California omelette. I took a picture. Next time I think I’ll get the egg white omelette. There were so many things on the menu that looks good many reasons to come back.

Serving size was great for the money. The food tasted great.

I can’t wait to go back

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The food was great. The egg white veggie omelette was a treat. The home fries which can with that also great.
Service is something I am not to thrilled about. That is one area probably that needs some fixing
Overall good place. Cleanliness also an area which needs attention. The floor has food

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and the staff was super friendly. Wow, Cuzi is a hidden gem in the neighborhood!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have not been to Cuzi in awhile as it was kind of off my radar but I went by today and got a killer tuna sandwich on the 7 grain bread they bake on-site. Every time I have been there in the last 5 or 7 years the food has been excellent! Just a great neighborhood place that serves up good food at fair prices. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Simple review. So I breakfast about... and I say this from a breakfast-only standpoint. I’ve been there maybe 10 times. The quality and pricing is equal to Egg Harbor, Another Broken Egg, Flying Biscuit, etc. With the others, which I also tend to enjoy, I’ve often run into wait times... sometimes quality issues, sometimes really bad experiences. Cuzi has a strong solid performer. I think the name is weird, but I like it.

Date of visit: January 2018