“Looked for Lobster Roll-FOUND IT!”
Review of Bite

Bite
Ranked #42 of 558 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2016

While visiting Alpharetta, we were in the mood for lobster roll and this place popped up on Trip Advisor when we put in those key words. While not as good as the best we have had in Maine or New Hampshire, they were certainly up to our standards and I can recommend them in any case. Other menu items were also good according to family members.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I was looking for a place to have lunch with my sister who was in town for the holidays. So it was a Wednesday and probably not supposed to be a very busy time, but it was. Things started off of little slow but the staff, especially our server, Corrie, made up the rush of everything with pure customer service and an great attitude. Clearly things were behind. They were out of the bread that was supposed to go with the Pastrami sandwich I was getting but the ciabatta was a good substitute - the pastrami was still fantastic. I have been here several time before, the menu has some really great items on it if you like high quality high flavoring (aka foodie). I will return again. Recommend you give it a try. They will do their best to make it enjoyable.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

High quality flavorful & creative cuisine. Great place for family bday lunch. Flatbread, lobster roll, sandwiches all great! Unique lemonade delicious. A nice find!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I met a group of people here for lunch. It is small, but well laid out. The server was very attentive and helpful. I had a Pastrami Reuben that was excellent. The french fries that came with it were not that great - they could have been frozen, store bought. They were out of an item that one of my colleagues ordered, but I can't recall what it was. Overall - a very good experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

It's tucked away in a little strip mall in Johns Creek, but it's a gem. Lovely ambience, nice service, and excellent food. The lobster rolls are superb and stuffed with lobster to the hilt. The double burger is delicious. The trout was a little bland but also pretty good. So why only 4 stars? Price. It's really quite pricey. Cut the prices by 20% and you'll get the fifth star.