“Great Gyros”

Ranked #318 of 558 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: GYRO CAFE ALPHARETTA Welcome to the original Gyro Cafe where we build the best gyro you’ve ever had. We start with only the freshest ingredients and build it just the way you like. Our Mediterranean restaurant in Atlanta, combines the flavors of Mediterranean kitchen to make a delicious menu that will leave you coming back time and time again. From gyros, kebabs, and falafels to Greek salad, hummus, dolma, and baklava we offer all the Greek, Turkish, and Mediterranean food you love. Gyro Cafe started as a small, cozy restaurant in the heart of Alpharetta on main street near Windward Parkway serving high quality, home made Greek food such as gyro sandwiches, chicken gyros, kabobs, wraps and excellent homemade baklava. It is truly a Mediterranean restaurant. Our secret? It's not one, admittedly. The best ingredients is a big part. An unrelenting love for the gyro is the other big part.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I sometimes stop here on my way into the office if I am working late and grab lunch. Services is always fast and friendly, add to it the food is great. Definitely one of my go to spots.

Management response:Responded 15 July 2017

We do our best.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Owners are expanding rapidly and have not forgotten about their first location. Always great service from friendly staff and excellent food.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I've eaten here numerous times and have come away with the same impression every time. It's OK, but nothing I crave.

The food fits the term average to a tee. There are so many other places to go in Alpharetta before I'd visit Gyro Brothers again.

Management response:Responded 15 July 2017

Hello,
Ownership is changed.
We are serving our menu behalf of Gyro Cafe.
We changed all menu please come back and try our new menu

Reviewed 19 February 2015

This is one of my go-to places for lunch. I like the gyros better than a few of the other Greek places in the area, and it's hard to beat the price.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

A basic gyro joint. Good for gyros and Greek salads. Place is fairly quiet on the weekends. Friendly service.

Been to Gyro Cafe? Share your experiences!