“Disappointed....”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This has been always a favorite spot for 'Indo-Chienese ' food but with a recent experience that could be hardly a reality anymore.
We could tell in a second that 'pan fried chilli Paneer' was nt the same as they always make, probably over-cooked with chewy/rubbery texture. Out of curiosity we asked if 'they got a new chef?'and the person who bought that food out (not server) honestly acknowledged that fact.
One of the main entrees tasted horrible (i could only taste some mint in the gravy which had no salt at all...), when the server came to check on us, he completely denied that they got a new chef (by swearing etc..lol) and also replies as 'I dont know' why one of those entrees missing Salt.. (by also telling us that previous customer complained about the same :P). Funniest part where he defended: " if the 3rd entree (which was good in taste) is made by same person and is good" (then according to him everything should be good..didnt really understand the logic behind this one)

Anyways long story short, they really need to check the food for quality and off-course need better service (at least an expression or ardor to resolve any issues on the table)

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The lunch buffet here is delicious, and offers good varieties for vegetarians and vegans. They also have a live dosa counter during weekends and it’s a must try! I would like to see more vegetarian items in the starters ( found only 2 when I had been there), dint like the soups though- bland; One more downside is the dishes and silverware were not properly cleaned- noticeable stains, and food remains; I would rate it 3.5 only for the food; in terms of cleanliness, probably 1 star- I wish they at least wash the plates properly! Would like to go back someday

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I've been going to this place for more than a year now and the food is super awesome. Reminds me of the Chinese food back in Kolkata, India. It's on the spicier side. Their drink menu is exotic. The Street Noodles is something you should not miss!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This location which is co-located with Tadka is great as far as ambiance and appetizers are concerned. I am afraid I can't say the same for their food. Their previous location had much better Chinese Indian dishes but at this place all the food is very generic, like they are all coming out of the same giant can. The place is definitely nice in terms of its decor and one can easily take office colleagues to this place but I have been disappointed with the food during my past few visits. I wish they pay the same attention to their entrees as they do to their appetizers.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

a group of us from work went for dinner. We arrived around 9 PM and ordered a bunch of appetizers and drinks - we were actually having a good time, the appetizers were amazing - we had all kinds of variety on our table panner, chicken, fish, etc.

At around 9:45 PM - our group stepped out to the deck with our drinks to get some air - the waiter told us to hurry back - when we came back in we were ready to order food but the waiter basically said - kitchen was closed and he had already told us about it.

Maybe poor communication - we were not aware that he had said so. They should make last call for kitchen orders more explicit. To be fair to them - they did try and make up the situation. They gave us food to go.

Again great setting and food. they need to beef up the service and communication