“Quality Food and Service*Amazing”

Inchin's Bamboo Garden
Ranked #147 of 558 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Inchin's Bamboo Garden, an Ind-China Restaurant is located in: Saddle Brook Shopping Centre, at State Bridge Rd #200, Alpharetta, GA 30022.

We went for Dinner on 29th April with my family. Its a nice place to enjoy great food with family members. Great ambience and a warm reception at the entrance makes one very comfortable.

Though we were vegetarians, we got the food we needed and it was awesome. To begin with,we ordered baby corn manchuria with Soup.The stuff was tasty and liked by all of us. Then we ordered Veggie Soft Noodles and Fried Rice. Wow.. the taste and the flavour of these items was great. I never expected such a tasty food in and around here at this place.

The service was equally good on par with the food. Indian & Chinese foods share the menu at this contemporary local chain featuring Asian art. All the three cuisines ..Chinese, Indian and Asian are available. Alchohol is also served here. Take out food is available.

Overall I can say that this restaurant gives an enormous satisfaction for having a good dinning and I am sure to visit once again for Lunch in the coming days.

The average cost per person is around $ 13 to 15 which is considered very reasonable considering the quality of food and the service. Reservation is accepted and one can call on 770 622 1445 and book reservation and its free too.

1  Thank KASIRAO5646

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Three of us stopped by from work after a whole day of meetings. The place has a pleasing aesthetics and is very well laid out. There were a few families with kids running around or crying which was a bit annoying.

We started off with some Indian Beers and crispy baby corn. It was great - for entrees we tried a fried rice, a noodles and a Manchurian dish, the food was quite delightful, salty, spicy - we ended our meal with a fruit sundae which was surprisingly good as well. The service was warm and genuine. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place and I can go here everyday. It has got great tasty Indian and Chinese food in compare to other restaurants in the town.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I went there for lunch for the first time with two Indian friends of mine. This place is nicely decorated. There was a dosa station where dosas were made fresh on order. The sambar and dosa and potato filling was very fresh and tasty. That was the best part of my lunch! The buffet is small and curious. There was Thai red curry chicken, Greek salad (yes - GREEK!!!), some dal, vegetables and three different types of rice. I do not eat soy sauce, so I avoided the Chinese style dishes and therefore cannot comment about them. I absolutely love Indian food, but I didn't think the seasonings were right. For instance, the Indian style vegetables had a strong clove taste. The Thai (another favorite of mine) chicken red curry was not good either and the chicken seemed masticated. While I had plenty, but I won't go back. The flavors just didn't seem right. I'll stick to my usual, more well-rated place, at the corner of Abbotts Bridge and Old Milton. The Zagat's Rated stickers on the door are quite old upon closer examination. When leaving I asked my friends from southern India how they would rate the place and they said "1-1/2" and a "2." I instead chose to give this place a "3" because I loved the sambar and dosa.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The restaurant is different . Indian Chinese . Completely opposite of a Mandarin Chinese as to style and spiciness. It appeared to me that it is different from Schechuan style also.
They were nice enough to let us in at the last moment. We had to hurry [really hurry,, less than a half minute] to place the orders , as the kitchen was closing. We ordered Tom Yum chicken soup , chicken manchow soup, chilli chicken, lamb in hot garlic sauce and hakka fried rice.
My soup was really hot [chilli ] and spicy. Small pieces of green chilli were the culprit.
The food was good . Hot and spiciness obliterated all other tastes. The garlic lamb had a sour and tarty taste. This is the first time we saw "hakka " fried rice soaked/surrounded by a gravy.
The restaurant had also another section which catered Indian dishes. We did not go there.
Quantity of food supplied was generous. One dish could easily be shared by two/three person. We doggy bagged the rest of the food.