“ABSOLUTELY Amazing ~”
other travellers have booked this property
Fireplace and gas logs
Tv in queen bedroom Tv in master.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tv in queen bedroom
Tv in master.
Master Barth has jacuzzi tub. Floor length mirror.
Sit under vanity with 2 sinks
Couch on sun porch
View from large farm table that seats 8 to the woods behind cottage.
Another view of den
Galley kitchen with stainless appliances.
Jennaire stove, dishwasher and side by side refrigerator.  There is alstroemerias a large pantry .
View of great room
Queen bedroom
King bedroom
Full bedroom
View of circular drive and front of cottage
Drive coming from highway to cottage.  It is paved.
View of circular drive
Christmas tree is up
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nomad7193...
Orlando, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY Amazing ~”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I rented the cottage in the woods for my daughter and her family when they were traveling through coming back to Florida from Tennessee. They wanted to stop at Wild Adventures and we knew this would be a perfect location. They were amazed and shocked how nice everything was. Super clean, very quiet a perfect place for four adults and a 5yo child. We would HIGHLY recommend the Cottage in the Woods to others.

16 Aug 2017
Thank you so much. I hope you come and stay with me again.
Mark R
Burleson, Texas
“Oh my, what a wonderful place!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My wife, sister, and father were looking for a hotel in Valdosta for a couple of nights while attending a Change of Command ceremony at Moody Air Force Base and I accidentally stumbled upon this place while searching on Trip Advisor and MAN AM I GLAD I FOUND THIS!!! We didn't arrive until pretty late at night (approx. 9:30 pm), which made our arrival at this magnificently secluded place even more alluring. We immediately fell in love with the seclusion, privacy, and beauty of the property. Upon arrival, we quickly unloaded our belongings and settled into the rocking chairs on the nice big front porch. Nothing to hear but the crickets, frogs and whatnot. VERY relaxing environment. The house is very clean....bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen..all immaculate.....we could not find a single thing to complain about other than the fact that we are not the owners and can't permanently live here. We went to bed in the exceptionally comfortable and clean beds and were even more amazed by the beauty of the place when we woke up the next morning and were able to see the surroundings in the day light. Very nice place with no weaknesses that we could find. My wife and I are now looking for a reason to take our next vacation in Georgia j so we can stay in this place for a more extended period. If you're looking for a place to relax and get away from it all and to do it in a very comfortable, private, and clean environment, I cannot recommend anything more strongly than the Cottage in the Woods. Clean...clean...clean....awesome!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Seclusion, cleanliness
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Jul 2016
Thank you so much. I too love this cottage and the isolation. The last time I was there I watched the Canadian Geese with their babies walk right by the porch every morning to the pond. I look forward to your next visit.
shelleyma...
West Palm Beach, Florida
“wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The pictures do not do this house justice! The property is beautiful and the home is so cozy! Our first morning having breakfast at the dining room table a buck walked by the window! It was such a peaceful getaway! The Horse Creek Winery is also pretty close. We went there for lunch and did a wine tasting! Such nice people and great service!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view from the dining room!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Nov 2015
Thank you so much. I too love this cottage. Hope you come back and see any with me again.
Amy H
Layton, Utah
“This was the perfect place to gather with our parents to rest and relax!”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This Cottage helped us rewind from the long 2 day trip to travel to our family reunion. It housed us comfortably as well as provided us with much needed quite time, privacy and space. Loved it!

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Dining area with huge picture windows looking out at the pines.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
4 Nov 2015
Thank you so much. Yes, I feel the same way when I get to stay there. I hope you come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing