All reviews bed sheets great room great place to stay nice place one night amenities motel
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I have to say that this was not the best stay we have ever had. To start I asked for a HC accessible king room and when we got there we had a very small room with almost no HC amenities ..the bed was too high for my wife to get in and wasn't wheel chair accessible. I complained and got another room .. supposed to be a lower bed .. but .. the room was larger, the toilet seat was wiggling loose, the bed was still too high and my wife had to sleep on the floor (made a pallet out of the bed linen) .. the breakfast in the lobby was until 9:30 am and when I went into the breakfast area at 9:00, almost all the food was gone .. no one around to complain too - even the front desk people were not there.. so we went hungry for breakfast and had to eat out again... will not stay here again .. now how .. no way !!!

Room Tip: Try for backside of hotel - we had a room on the main street and it was loud traffic noises
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay. The appropriate staff members have been notified of the review you have written. We will be making amends to make sure this does not happen to you or any other future guests. Again we apologize and we hope to see you again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had stayed 5 nights at this hotel. The room was very clean, the housekeeping staff was very polite, and gave me full service when needed. Charlie, at the front desk was very helpful in letting me know about the restaurants around town, and made me feel safe while visiting on my own, and asked me to let him know if I needed anything at any time. I will definitely stay at this hotel when visiting again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I completely enjoyed my stay. The front desk was amazing. They go out their way to make sure every guest is happy and satisfied with every aspect of there stay. The breakfast was so good and they had a wide selection of food. Also room was super clean. Thank you for a wonderful stay I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: I had a great experience with my stay at this hotel. Customer service was great, the room was very clean and the property seemed very safe.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Charlie P, General Manager at Quality Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future at Quality Inn Acworth.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

First, I was not impressed with the party the staff was having in the back office ignoring guest at the front desk. The room smelled like stale smoke and so did most of the blankets. The tub was nasty: Body hair and dried soap stuck on the ring of tub. Sink looked as though someone had not washed it in a few days, looked like remits of toothpaste from the previous guest. I will never stay at this hotel ever again. your staff does not care for the guest nor did the morning clerk. she was not friendly and acted P!$$ed off for having to be there. I was not treated like a hotel guest. It seemed as though I was interrupting the party and the breakfast clean up. the Hotel was so gross I refused to eat the breakfast. If the room looked as bad as it did I can only imagine how well the food was prepared, I did not feel like eating bugs. No thanks.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry about your experience during your stay at Quality Inn Acworth. I have addressed the problems that you experienced during your stay to the front desk staff and housekeeping staff to ensure this will not happen again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I found it to be a clean quiet room and we both slept very well. Check in was quick and the staff was very good to us. We arrived late so do not know what facilities were available as it was an in and out on the way north. Easy to find and convenient.

Room Tip: Quality inn gives one quality.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your kind comments and we hope to see you again in the near future! We thank you for choosing Quality Inn.

Thanks,