“has a few rough spots”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

being there for birthdays and a prewedding dinner was well handled. atmosphere could use some major updating, doesn't help it's beside a funeral home.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the brunch today. $16 you get dish from kitchen (like Eggs Benedict) Omelet-Belgian Waffle station, biscuits, gravy, bacon-sausage, fruit etc. (12:30 bar opens as well) Lots to enjoy!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Been here for dinner and holiday brunches. Had the duck last night and it was excellent as was the pecan chicken. The food is always great with good service.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Food is mediocre at best, the service ok! The worst was the ambiance where I was not sure if I was in Amish land or a badly desingned church with no character!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Passing by this restaurant, it always looks so beautiful, so my husband and I finally found time to stop by and try it out. The restaurant is lovely and the food was great. My husband ordered the Cuban sandwich and I was jealous I didn't get one myself. It was AWESOME!