“No idea what that place wants to be”
Review of Dogwood Terrace

Dogwood Terrace
Ranked #25 of 131 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Food is mediocre at best, the service ok! The worst was the ambiance where I was not sure if I was in Amish land or a badly desingned church with no character!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Passing by this restaurant, it always looks so beautiful, so my husband and I finally found time to stop by and try it out. The restaurant is lovely and the food was great. My husband ordered the Cuban sandwich and I was jealous I didn't get one myself. It was AWESOME!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

1st time here. Went for Sunday Brunch. The Chef running the omelet station was very nice and did a great job with omelets. The food offered on the buffet was plentiful but very, very average. Grits were instant, gravy was not made from scratch, I believe it was from a box or bag. The Belgium Waffles were cold and hard. The syrup was not good. Now the positive. The Crab Cakes Benedict was good and Steak and Eggs were okay, no flavor to steak. I have not tried their regular lunch or dinner menu so I'll give them benefit of doubt. I just think the brunch is set up for average expectations. It's too bad because a killer brunch with flavorful fare would own Main Street Acworth.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We love this restaurant, especially the pecan encrusted chicken. We have been here 5 times already this year and plan on returning. My only wish is that they would put felt on the bottom of the chairs in the lower level. They are so hard to move and make such a screeching sound when you move them..But the food is always excellent. I like the way the cook comes around to greet everyone.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We went for the Sunday Brunch. Place is small, but in a "cozy" sort of way. The food is well prepared and there is plenty of it. Omelet line will prepare like you want it, you can order an entree' off the menu (Eggs Benedict anyone), and cruise back and forth to the buffet line.. all inclusive. Great place... we will be back!

Been to Dogwood Terrace? Share your experiences!