“Poor PR”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I made a reservation via YELP on February 10th for 7:00 PM on February 18th. At the time of the reservation there was no indication of "closed for a special event" on the restaurant website. The reservations was confirmed and I received reminder messages concerning the reservation. On Saturday February 18 at 1:48 PM I received a call from the restaurant informing me that the reservation was cancelled due to a "special event". The restaurant was sorry, but they blamed YELP for the error. Several calls to Yelp and the restaurant later, no satisfaction. Both blamed the other. Take your chances if you wish. I'll find a restaurant who understands who the customer is and tries to make thing right. It's not Dogwood Terrace!

1  Thank bvliek

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My mom, sister and I met at Dogwood Terrace for lunch yesterday and got a cozy table right in front of the fireplace. We enjoyed the atmosphere and our server was attentive yet gave us our time and space since we were catching up and talking a lot. We ordered chicken quesadillas, corn chowder, turkey & Swiss sandwich and an omelet. We all enjoyed our meals and I must say that the corn chowder was just delicious! Another hidden gem that we're glad we found!!!

1  Thank Suzi L
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a little pricey but once you taste the food you will understand why and not really care anymore! The Georgia pecan encrusted chicken is delightful. You can't go wrong here. If you're looking to take your honey somewhere special or someplace you've never been, this is the place. It has an elegant feel, and everyone is super nice. It's a must try!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We had an absolutely fantastic breakfast. The quiche was special. The setting is tranquil. Just a great place to enjoy a quiet breakfast.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Went here to hear a friend sing. She was wonderful. The wait staff left a lot to be desired.seating was very limited and very crowded.