“Take out - not great”

Luke's Lobster Aventura Mall
Ranked #5 of 5 Quick Bites in Aventura
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: Luke's lobster is a Maine-style lobster shack featuring traceable, sustainable seafood. We are best known for our lobster rolls, friendly team and cozy shack atmosphere. Roll on in to try some of the best seafood Miami has to offer! Find us on the 2nd floor Treats Food Hall at the Aventura Mall.
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We had a take out lobster roll from Luke's. I made a point of asking the server how large it was and she held up a HUGE piece of bread. So I ordered one. when I unwrapped it, it was about the size of a finger. Certainly not big enough for two people - and I had told her when ordering that it was for the two of us!

It did not have much lobster in it, and had a slightly funny taste. I was ill all evening. Not a great thing when on holiday. I won't go there again.

1  Thank Hambagahle

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

For the first time we have tried this kind of bread with lobster and it was delicious. A good and new idea that win!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank SarahRTW
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The food court of some great higher end choices is just under construction but Luke's was open and we had the lobster roll. They are going to offer salads as well as cole slaw which NYC doesn't. Was able to buy the roll with water and no chips or soda so we didn't blow the diet too badly.

1  Thank stevelotte
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

New location inside the new Aventura Mall food court! They have a variety of rolls: Lobster, crab and shrimp! Freshly made, delicious! Recommend!

3  Thank rachelina
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this place in the new hall at aventura mall. I ordered their famous lobster roll. It was superb, very delicious and fresh lobster meat. The bun was delicious too. Also i ordered a shrimp roll and a lobster bisque. Two thumbs up!!!

Date of visit: December 2017