“the brisket.. so good!”

Smokin Jim's House of BBQ
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Auburndale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I love the brisket and the pulled pork is wonderful, hubby loves the Ribs and Dad is lovin the chicken! The sides are all good and thankfully they have paper towels handy since you just gobble it all up.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place best bbq around! And Saturday night is steak night delicious they cook the steak on grill just the way you like it better than any steak house. Smoking Jim's is my favorite bbq place

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Had a family feast (8-10 people) for 5 of us... stuffed and tons to take home. Very basic place but if you like barbecue ribs, chicken and pork you will like it. Cooked on site grills

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

When a friend brought home take away, I could hardly believe it came from the same restaurant I wrote the last glowing review on. Ribs tough, potato salad loose and missing all the condiments and freshness from before. The beans were small and overcooked with no depth, color and BBQ flavor. One of my big critiques is to have consistency and reliability, first time I've been disappointed. Is there a move towards economy?

James R, Owner at Smokin Jim's House of BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Millie I am so sorry for your experience with our BBQ. I would like to know when you got it so I can work backwards to find out who sent it out and was working. No, there is definitely not a move towards economy!!! My recipe's and portions have not changed. Please say hey to me the next time you are in or call me when doing a pick up so I can make it right with you!!

Thanks
Jim

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Smokin' Jim's recently provided the food for a group of 20 that I was in and it was great! The ribs and pulled pork were very good and the side dishes were delicious! If you haven't been there you definitely need to check them out.