“Great food with genuine Peruvian flavors”
Review of Ceviche Jax

Ceviche Jax
Cuisines: Latin
Description: We’re known for our ceviche and our flavorful Peruvian dishes. Come by and taste the authenticity.
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The fish ceviche was amazing, a little spicy but very good. We split the ceviche trio so we could get smaller portions of three different kinds of sauces.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

A must try for a taste of Peruvian dishes. They served lunch and dinner. Loved their fish ceviche and it can be spicy. Servings kinda small for the ceviche. Place is small, service is kinda slow if it becomes busy( usually have 2 servers only)

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My first visit here was amazing. The 2nd visit, they were out of the tallarin verde, disappointing, but I got another veggie dish with soy sauce that was pretty good. The service was horrible on my 2nd visit, the server rarely checked on us, was very slow and knew nothing about the menu. I came back for a 3rd time to get that tallarin verde that I was craving since my last visit. When the dish was brought out, it was clearly the wrong order, it was the veggie dish with soy sauce that I got the 2nd time, I told the waitress it was wrong and she argued with me saying tallarin verde is not green, I pulled it up on Google to show her that it is and then she looked at the menu and confirmed it was a basil sauce, she did not say sorry or admit to any fault, she just took the dish to the back and brought out the correct basil pasta, but it had soy sauce veggies on the side and soy sauce on the side of the plate, when this dish was made correctly, the basil sauce, pasta and veggies were all together, no soy sauce, I did not want to send it back again because at this point my boyfriend was almost done with his food, but the soy and basil sauce do not go well together, it's like putting fried rice with fettuccine Alfredo, service was awful again and I think if she would have just admitted she was wrong and/or said sorry, I wouldn't be mad, but she messed up twice because she has no clue about the menu and no apology, I will not be coming back, which is disappointing because the 1st time was amazing.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Ceviche was superb as usual. Service is always welcoming and tries very hard to satisfy all patrons. Lomo saltado is one of our favorites but was overcooked and over marinated so beef had consistency of shoe leather. Fried seafood was also substandard with fish perfect but shrimp and calamari over fried and tough as well. Disappointed but will go back as it usually is one of our favorite places and everyone has an off night once in a while.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Been to Peru a few times and the ceviche here is just like the real thing! Chicken and beef also very good.