Econo Lodge Mayport(Atlantic Beach)
US$77
Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$192
Cancelon
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$101
US$123
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$214
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$209
US$181
Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,213 results
All reviewsresort feevalet parkingdocent servicesea turtle inncoffee serviceocean frontneptune beachlobby barsmall bathroombalcony roomroom keyrestaurants and barsluxury hotelponte vedrabeach chairshotel restauranthotel is beautiful
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The staff, room & services are all nice. With the additional resort fee they have a stocked snack bar that includes juice, water & snacks that are refillable upon request, pressing of clothing & shoe polishing. They offer valet parking also. On the beach and without walking distance of downtown restaurants and live music. Good for couples!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for choosing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our associates' attentive service, well-appointed accommodations and the complimentary amenities included with the resort fee. We hope that you will continue to join us for your future trips to Atlantic Beach.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place offers an experience you will not soon forget. From the moment you arrive until you leave, you are treated as the most important guest on property. Every individual we had the pleasure to speak with that works at the Hotel embraces the true concept of customer service. I truly believe each employee enjoys working at the resort and it shows. Beautiful indoors, rooms well appointed and very comfortable. Room snacks and regular drinks are included in room rate and we felt like kids in a candy store when they showed us the choices when they were stocking the snack drawer. There was an issue with the air conditioner the first night around 2:00 a.m. but fans were brought up within 15 minutes and as soon as we left the room for breakfast the next morning, they came and had it running. Truly had a relaxing holiday weekend and will make this our top getaway place. Highly recommend One Ocean Resort and Spa.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Chantal, thank you for reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience from check-in to check-out with our artfully designed interiors, personable Docent services and well-appointed accommodations. I apologize for the A/C issues you experienced and will look into this immediately. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My favorite spa! Beautiful spot. I'm a local but I do stay-cations at One Ocean all the time because it's just so lovely. The fire pits are a great spot for sunset relaxation and Hugh's lobby bar is an essential stop!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Jessica, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our renowned spa services and convenient beachfront location. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at this resort. The room was spacious, although the bathroom was a bit cozy. All the staff we encountered were so friendly and helpful. They had free butler service. They offered free room service coffee in the mornings as well as free pressing service upon your arrival. We've been to many luxurious hotels around the world and this resort did not disappoint. We will most definitely recommend it and will come back and visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Nancy, thank you for kindly reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our spacious accommodations, attentive Docent services and complimentary amenities and services. We appreciate your kind recommendation and hope that you will join us again when we hope you will try a meal from our signature restaurant and lounge, Azurea!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was “fortunate” enough to be propositioned here due to the hurricane. On Monday 9/11 around 9:30am the power went out due to the hotel only having a generator that sustains hallway and lobby lighting.

Due to people being stir crazy it was loud and kids were running up and down the hallway. Additionally there were a lot of dogs barking all over the place too...As a night shifter trying to get sleep during the day it was not possible.

I checked out and after I returned home (about 6 hours later during the late night hours) I realized that I had forgotten my toiletry case. I promptly called the front desk and was assured that housekeeping would be sent to my room to secure it in lost and found. The next day I received a phone call that my case had been located and I could come retrieve it. I was sick for two days and on the third went to the hotel to retrieve my property.

I spoke to a manager who had one of the housekeeping staff locate “my bag.” It was not my bag, and they even escorted me to the lost and found area with no success locating my property. I was assured that if I received a message my bag was located and secured. The manager told me I would hear back from the Housekeeping manager the next day and did not. The following day I returned to the hotel and met the Housekeeping Manager who said she had been off and never was given a message.

I followed her to the lost and found area and the room I had stayed in and couldn’t locate my bag. She was very polite and apologetic- offering to reimburse me for my property. I was certainly appreciative that the hotel was going to make an effort to reimburse me (I am still waiting over a week later to see a credit post on my credit card).

While I am glad they are going this route, it is sad that a toiletry case with nothing of significant value (although between chargers, medications, and travel containers etc came to over $200.00) or importance was either stolen or discarded.

I would have expected better from such a nicer facility - especially after getting a voicemail that it had been located and secured for me to pickup.

I know a lot of people have chosen to stay here during the recent hurricanes but I do not recommend it due to the generator issue and I also had water come in my room near the fixed windows on the 4th floor- other people I know had the same issue on other floors.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JD313

Thank you for reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I want to apologize for the power failure you experienced during your visit. We do our best to prepare as best we can for these types of situations. I also want to apologize for the miscommunication regarding your toiletry case and we are working to remedy this for you as discussed. Please do give us a call if you have any questions surrounding this situation and we are discussing this internally to make sure we avoid similar mishaps in the future. I hope that you will give us another chance to impress you the next time you visit Atlantic Beach.