Econo Lodge Mayport(Atlantic Beach)
US$72
US$61
Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$147
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
Red Roof
US$112
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
Fairfield Inn
US$191
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$162
Hampton.com
US$134
US$121
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,227 results
All reviewsresort feesea turtle inncoffee serviceocean frontvalet parkingneptune beachdocent servicelobby barsmall bathroombalcony roomroom keyrestaurants and barsponte vedraluxury hotelhotel is beautifulbeach chairsvalet service
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at this resort. The room was spacious, although the bathroom was a bit cozy. All the staff we encountered were so friendly and helpful. They had free butler service. They offered free room service coffee in the mornings as well as free pressing service upon your arrival. We've been to many luxurious hotels around the world and this resort did not disappoint. We will most definitely recommend it and will come back and visit again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Nancy, thank you for kindly reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our spacious accommodations, attentive Docent services and complimentary amenities and services. We appreciate your kind recommendation and hope that you will join us again when we hope you will try a meal from our signature restaurant and lounge, Azurea!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was “fortunate” enough to be propositioned here due to the hurricane. On Monday 9/11 around 9:30am the power went out due to the hotel only having a generator that sustains hallway and lobby lighting.

Due to people being stir crazy it was loud and kids were running up and down the hallway. Additionally there were a lot of dogs barking all over the place too...As a night shifter trying to get sleep during the day it was not possible.

I checked out and after I returned home (about 6 hours later during the late night hours) I realized that I had forgotten my toiletry case. I promptly called the front desk and was assured that housekeeping would be sent to my room to secure it in lost and found. The next day I received a phone call that my case had been located and I could come retrieve it. I was sick for two days and on the third went to the hotel to retrieve my property.

I spoke to a manager who had one of the housekeeping staff locate “my bag.” It was not my bag, and they even escorted me to the lost and found area with no success locating my property. I was assured that if I received a message my bag was located and secured. The manager told me I would hear back from the Housekeeping manager the next day and did not. The following day I returned to the hotel and met the Housekeeping Manager who said she had been off and never was given a message.

I followed her to the lost and found area and the room I had stayed in and couldn’t locate my bag. She was very polite and apologetic- offering to reimburse me for my property. I was certainly appreciative that the hotel was going to make an effort to reimburse me (I am still waiting over a week later to see a credit post on my credit card).

While I am glad they are going this route, it is sad that a toiletry case with nothing of significant value (although between chargers, medications, and travel containers etc came to over $200.00) or importance was either stolen or discarded.

I would have expected better from such a nicer facility - especially after getting a voicemail that it had been located and secured for me to pickup.

I know a lot of people have chosen to stay here during the recent hurricanes but I do not recommend it due to the generator issue and I also had water come in my room near the fixed windows on the 4th floor- other people I know had the same issue on other floors.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JD313

Thank you for reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I want to apologize for the power failure you experienced during your visit. We do our best to prepare as best we can for these types of situations. I also want to apologize for the miscommunication regarding your toiletry case and we are working to remedy this for you as discussed. Please do give us a call if you have any questions surrounding this situation and we are discussing this internally to make sure we avoid similar mishaps in the future. I hope that you will give us another chance to impress you the next time you visit Atlantic Beach.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Room was great, employees were super friendly and the spa experience is out of this world. If you're looking for a great getaway, this is the place. Get pampered and enjoy yourself, whether its a long vacation or a stay-cation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you, Ron, for choosing One Ocean Resort & Spa. We will surely share your compliments with our team as they will be delighted to have exceeded your expectations with their service. We hope that you will join us again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We revisit this hotel and spa on special occasions. The place is impressive for its consistency of service at the highest level. My wife found the spa messages and customer service attitudes to be exhilarating and very much worth the price of admission (that is, their services). Everyone from the car valets to the floor concierge was as helpful as could be. It's tempting to invent requests to see what their limits are. Tempting, but I did not do that (nor should you). The hotel offers special rates frequently, so keep posted for that. It receives my highest recommendation. Go.

Room Tip: There are 19 room/suite/bed/view combinations of choices. You take your pick and pay accordingly.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Lieu, thank you for kindly reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we continue to exceed your expectations with our personalized Docent services, renewed spa services and the overall ambiance of the hotel. We look forward to continuing to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

So prior to staying, for whatever reason, I read A LOT of the reviews.

Any I saw negatives were corrected. There were a lot of complaints about the small bathrooms. True, but 1) This is nothing that can remedied other than full scale renovations, and 2) if a small bathroom is something that ruins your vacation, then I feel sorry for you.

Rooms were impeccably clean and decorated. Pool area (yes, they have towels provided) is great! There is a bar and and food service. I stayed Sept. 15-17th, and whenever I was either at the pool or beach, there was someone ALWAYS available to take a food and drink order.

One Ocean is also in a great location for entertainment and dining. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. The "go to" place seemed to be Ragland, which was fun with live music and dancing.

Definitely will stay again and recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations, relaxing pool area complete with poolside services and prime location nearby the area's top attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!