1,268 results
All reviews resort fee coffee service ocean front valet parking docent service neptune beach lobby bar small bathroom balcony room room key restaurants and bars ponte vedra hotel is beautiful luxury hotel beach chairs valet service hotel restaurant
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We revisit this hotel and spa on special occasions. The place is impressive for its consistency of service at the highest level. My wife found the spa messages and customer service attitudes to be exhilarating and very much worth the price of admission (that is, their services). Everyone from the car valets to the floor concierge was as helpful as could be. It's tempting to invent requests to see what their limits are. Tempting, but I did not do that (nor should you). The hotel offers special rates frequently, so keep posted for that. It receives my highest recommendation. Go.

Room Tip: There are 19 room/suite/bed/view combinations of choices. You take your pick and pay accordingly.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Lieu, thank you for kindly reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we continue to exceed your expectations with our personalized Docent services, renewed spa services and the overall ambiance of the hotel. We look forward to continuing to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

So prior to staying, for whatever reason, I read A LOT of the reviews.

Any I saw negatives were corrected. There were a lot of complaints about the small bathrooms. True, but 1) This is nothing that can remedied other than full scale renovations, and 2) if a small bathroom is something that ruins your vacation, then I feel sorry for you.

Rooms were impeccably clean and decorated. Pool area (yes, they have towels provided) is great! There is a bar and and food service. I stayed Sept. 15-17th, and whenever I was either at the pool or beach, there was someone ALWAYS available to take a food and drink order.

One Ocean is also in a great location for entertainment and dining. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. The "go to" place seemed to be Ragland, which was fun with live music and dancing.

Definitely will stay again and recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations, relaxing pool area complete with poolside services and prime location nearby the area's top attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful property and amazing service. The entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. It was nice to walk from the hotel to all area restaurants and shops. I look forward to my next stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Tricia, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you took advantage of our personable Docent services, convenient location nearby top area attractions and well-appointed accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had the signature massage, 50 Minutes, with the therapist Ann Marie. The room I was in overlooked the ocean and I couldn't be more pleased. She was very kind and very good at her job. If you are planning on staying and using the spa services definitely ask for her. She got a knot out of my shoulder that has been there for weeks. Thanks for such an incredible experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our renowned spa services complete with inspiring oceanfront views. We will surely share your kind words with our team as they will be thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

From well-groom, good looking staff with excellent manners and sincere passion for making guests feel welcomed and appreciated to stunning beauty in every decor and attention to detail...this is a wonderland resort! Breakfast is not Included, but wow, oh, wow! choose one of the Benedict selection. This amazing resort with a golden location right on the beach, close to great restaurants (read my review about the fish camp) in One Ocean price for a night stay is are fair and everything in your mini bar is included!! Clean, quiet, spa and staff will go out of their way to smile, tell you and act to make you feel like royalty. Pet friendly. Loved it. Down side: absurdity in fees and taxes this place charges. Parking is not pocket-friendly, a pop $27.00 a night but please do generously tip those amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, strong and helpful valet guys!! It is not their fault.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Kevin, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our dedicated Docent services, artfully-designed interiors, breakfast from our signature restaurant, Azurea, and well-appointed accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!