Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$173
BestWestern.com
Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$175
Econo Lodge Mayport(Atlantic Beach)
US$77
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$94
Red Roof
US$113
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
Fairfield Inn
US$214
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$213
US$181
1,210 results
All reviewsresort feevalet parkingdocent servicesea turtle inncoffee serviceocean frontneptune beachlobby barsmall bathroombalcony roomroom keyrestaurants and barsluxury hotelponte vedrabeach chairshotel restauranthotel is beautiful
Reviewed 18 September 2017

So prior to staying, for whatever reason, I read A LOT of the reviews.

Any I saw negatives were corrected. There were a lot of complaints about the small bathrooms. True, but 1) This is nothing that can remedied other than full scale renovations, and 2) if a small bathroom is something that ruins your vacation, then I feel sorry for you.

Rooms were impeccably clean and decorated. Pool area (yes, they have towels provided) is great! There is a bar and and food service. I stayed Sept. 15-17th, and whenever I was either at the pool or beach, there was someone ALWAYS available to take a food and drink order.

One Ocean is also in a great location for entertainment and dining. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. The "go to" place seemed to be Ragland, which was fun with live music and dancing.

Definitely will stay again and recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations, relaxing pool area complete with poolside services and prime location nearby the area's top attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful property and amazing service. The entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. It was nice to walk from the hotel to all area restaurants and shops. I look forward to my next stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Tricia, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you took advantage of our personable Docent services, convenient location nearby top area attractions and well-appointed accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had the signature massage, 50 Minutes, with the therapist Ann Marie. The room I was in overlooked the ocean and I couldn't be more pleased. She was very kind and very good at her job. If you are planning on staying and using the spa services definitely ask for her. She got a knot out of my shoulder that has been there for weeks. Thanks for such an incredible experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our renowned spa services complete with inspiring oceanfront views. We will surely share your kind words with our team as they will be thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

From well-groom, good looking staff with excellent manners and sincere passion for making guests feel welcomed and appreciated to stunning beauty in every decor and attention to detail...this is a wonderland resort! Breakfast is not Included, but wow, oh, wow! choose one of the Benedict selection. This amazing resort with a golden location right on the beach, close to great restaurants (read my review about the fish camp) in One Ocean price for a night stay is are fair and everything in your mini bar is included!! Clean, quiet, spa and staff will go out of their way to smile, tell you and act to make you feel like royalty. Pet friendly. Loved it. Down side: absurdity in fees and taxes this place charges. Parking is not pocket-friendly, a pop $27.00 a night but please do generously tip those amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, strong and helpful valet guys!! It is not their fault.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Kevin, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our dedicated Docent services, artfully-designed interiors, breakfast from our signature restaurant, Azurea, and well-appointed accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for my birthday with friends and then again for an event near Jacksonville Beach- both times were disappointing and I would suggest staying in Ponte Vedra. The back porch is lovely to sit near the beach and have cocktails, but the actual hotel and room itself- not worth the money. The room was a little dirty and the staff subpar. Have a better experience and stay at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren C

Lauren, I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your visit to Atlantic Beach. We hope that you might consider giving us another chance to impress you in the future, and we appreciate your helpful feedback.