Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$141
Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
US$175
Econo Lodge Mayport(Atlantic Beach)
US$81
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
US$132
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$258
Hampton.com
1,229 results
All reviewsresort feesea turtle inncoffee serviceocean frontvalet parkingneptune beachdocent servicelobby barsmall bathroombalcony roomroom keyrestaurants and barsponte vedraluxury hotelhotel is beautifulbeach chairsvalet service
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Nice hotel in a great location. Newly renovated, but pricey. My only complaint is the bathrooms. You literally cannot move in them. You have to squeeze between the toilet and the sink to open and close the door. For the prices they are charging, the size of the bathrooms is absurd. I was told all of the bathrooms are the same size.
If that sort of thing doesn't bother you, it's a great place. Lots of restaurants and shops within a block or two.

Room Tip: Great views if you get a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
SileshiMengiste, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Dear Blueorlando8, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at One Ocean Resort & Spa. We are glad you enjoyed your time in Atlantic Beach and took advantage of the restaurants and shopping in the area. We apologize you were disappointed with the size of the bathrooms. The property's transformation from the Sea Turtle Inn in 2008 required some of the original footprint of the hotel remain the same, including the bathroom size. We were able to update the rooms and common areas, while still keeping the unique aspects of the property. We hope to have you to the resort again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I've stayed at some of the best hotels in the country, including the Ritz Carlton, Four Season, W Hotels and more. This hotel is beautifully decorated. The service was top notch! I loved having coffee brought to my room and snacks/drinks at no extra charge. The food served poolside was outstanding! And we loved the fact that the hotel, while on the beach, is nestled into a small town so everything you need is right there walking distance! We had two amazing seafood dinners at places within a block of the hotel.

Room Tip: Pay the extra money to get a balcony overlooking the pool and beach.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank RocheInAthens
SileshiMengiste, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Hi RochelnAthens- Thank you for your kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and our docent service. Atlantic Beach is a great place for dining and exploring. We look forward to having you stay with us again should your travels bring you to North Florida.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I spent three days in Jacksonville, Fl. We stayed at One Ocean and it was top notch. Service was first class. Our suite was clean and stocked everyday with towels and snacks. The view from the balcony of the beach and pool was beautiful. Plenty of places close enough to walk to for eating, drinking and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john s

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we will pass along your compliments to our associates. The One Ocean Resort & Spa team always aim to provide first class service and we are happy to hear we have exceeded your expectations. We hope you will visit us again when you are in the Jacksonville area.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

My 20 year class reunion was held here just recently and the cost was $99 per person, not a big deal, but for $198 for my wife and I, I expected a good evening. But they started off with bad service. We had the option of cheaper parking around the hotel or using the valet service that the hotel provides. Not being familiar with the area, I decided to simply pay the extra money and have them park our car. But when we pulled up to the entrance, the gentleman standing there asked if we were here for the reunion, I said yes and he said they didn't have any more parking for us. He said he was sorry and proceeded to tell me that the next two parking lots were full and good luck finding a space somewhere in the general area. Now recall, we made our reservations at least a month before and we already paid $198 and valet was extra but a cost I was willing to pay. BUT, for some reason, One Ocean didn't feel I was an important enough customer to serve. What made this more upsetting was the fact it was Saturday night, dinner time and I was not familiar where a good place to park (and not get towed) would be. After about 10-15 minutes of driving around, my wife and I finally found a place to park and hopefully not get towed, so we were able to join the reunion. The food wasn't particularly good and wasn't even served, it was a little light on the serving size and it was an all cash bar, you got water if you didn't want to pay. We didn't even get sweet tea for our $198!!! To be fair the desserts were good. I would not recommend this place to someone else. I have no issue with charging $198 for a couple, but you should actually care about your customers' experience if you do charge that much. It was a Walmart experience for a Nordstroms' price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Don B

Dear Don, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent function at One Ocean Resort & Spa. We apologize that there was no parking available. Being a boutique property, we take pride in making sure our guests enjoy their experience. The valet attendant is instructed to point out other locations available for parking. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again. Should you return to Atlantic Beach, please feel free to contact Hans Ritten, Assistant General Manager (904-249-7402).

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Located in a very nice neighborhood away from noise but very close to a market centre with several restaurants and stuff to do, One ocean offers a very convenient location for those staying in Atlantic Beach or near Jacksonville.

Room Tip: The restaurant is VERY good
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
SileshiMengiste, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were pleased with your accommodations and look forward to having you again should your travels bring you back to Atlantic Beach.