“It's A Sonic”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Not much to say here.....it's a Sonic. My wife loves them, especially their drinks and tater tots.....she had a hamburger, nothing special. I dislike them.....the only good thing I can say is it was on our route and their onion rings were made from real onions, not shredded, real.....but of course the batter was crispy and falling off and was tasteless....we don't even want to talk about the chicken sandwich......ick.....

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Giving this 1 stars instead of 5 for the waitress. They lost the other 4 because they gave service to a bum in rags off the streets & had a bug issue. He smelled so badly like feces, urine ad body odor, we couldn't eat there. We had to throw out our shakes and leave before we would have liked.

The bugs and mosquitoes were terrible. Either they need to spray or put a bug light out. The shakes were not mixed and they gave us bubble lids with the hole in the top even though we did not want cream, so bugs kept flying in.

We asked for cherries though and they must have eaten them because THERE WAS NO CHERRY ON TOP OF EITHER. The shakes were supposed to be Large Lavender Berry & the top half had this but the bottom was all vanilla.

We were going to have our stuff in the vehicle but even couldnt do that because their ordering devices first would not let my card go through and then it stopped working so I had to order outside by the tables.

TERRIBLE

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Seemed to take a long time for food to be delivered. Wouldn't have minded if it were good. But it was cold.. Delivery young man wanted to talk to me instead of giving my my food. Cheeseburger good but cold. Fries greasy and cold - not edible. Shake very good.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Had their Chicago Dog combo which was very good. Also tried a New York dog, very plain compared to the Chicago. Tater tots good. For the refill of drinks they brought out new drinks which was very good. I also liked the shaved ice in the drinks instead of cubes loaded in the cups like the other guys.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Went there with the kids and ordered from the car
Kids loved it
Food was brought out to us
Low prices
Good hot dogs and shakes