Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
TraveluroUS$125
Lol.travelUS$139
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I love this hotel. I feel safe here I have a two year old and one on the way... plus its very clean I recommend this place to anybody...and very convenient to Wal-Mart...plus its kid friendly and great prices too

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Due to electrical issues at home we stayed at this roadway twice on two consecutive nights in two different rooms. The first has a cracked tv screen and the room was dirty at best. Beds were worn out and had thin useless hard pillows. Roach legs in the drawer and no alarm clock, no bed spreads on the bed just a very warn blanket. Filthy bathroom, and the carpets so filthy that my socks were stained brown on the bottoms from walking on the carpet. Took over 40 minutes to check in at 2 am no excuse.
Second night, different room, this one was at least cleaner. This one had a alarm clock, and no cracked tv, however the small fridge in the room was filthy, and the microwave there was no way to reset the time on it so when heating up a sandwich I had to use the remaining time on the timer and add more time to finish heating up my food. the shower curtain in the bathroom was barely mounted on the wall correctly as it was on a curved bar that due to missing screws hung down in the middle keeping you from being able to completely close the curtain, this room was also missing the bedspreads, WE were never told of any breakfast upon check in either time. My son and I work nights and in Apopka this was the only place we could check into the week prior to 4th of july after midnight. Next time I will camp in my back yard, cleaner, better beds, nicer accommodations, and cheaper too.

Room tip: try a different hotel
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Leslie F
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Great value for the price similar to Best Western.

Clean rooms inviting pool good breakfast and the owners are friendly and helpful.

Close to downtown and local sites like Mt. Dora and Orlando.

While there are some negative reviews our experience was most acceptable. Enjoy.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank donl355
Mira011, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for not buying on false accusation and giving this Hotel a chance to serve you. Extremely pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay at the hotel. We strive for the best and will always try to keep up the good work. Hope you have a pleasant and wonderful year ahead and hopefully you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

I just arrived and I have allergies. bed sinks, there are lights that do not work, cracks in the bathroom, fridge with mold, decoration is terible and pictures have fungus. Not recommend the place and I do not'll stay.

Date of stay: March 2015
Mira011, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

This esteemed Guest checked in and stayed for 5 nights. He had strawberry laying outside freezer and this leads to extremely strong smell of strawberry in the room, was not able to rent this room for a night because next guest who checked in complain of strong fruit smell. Also carpet was fill with coffee stain in one corner and vanity sink was full of coffee stain. My house keeper had a hard time cleaning the room twice. Just want to caution be aware of Mr. Lugo!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Friendly and Good Service. Free breakfast is very good. The rooms are good for the price. Access is easy.

The hotel was very busy and you can sleep during the nights.

Free internet works but is very slow.

I will stay again next year for the same activity.

Date of stay: December 2014
kalpesh c, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we really appretiate that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Just spoke with Bright House (Internet service provider) and they are rebooting the system to esnure internet is running properly.

Once again extremely thankful for this feedback and as you have mentioned we will be looking forward to see you again this year.
Have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.

Best Regards,
Rodeway Inn Hotel Management & Staff.