Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$128
View deal
TripadvisorUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Orbitz.comUS$128
All reviews rooms are clean and comfortable stayed here highland manor awesome hotel would definitely stay here again late at night front desk staff great stay wedding drawers tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2021

Awesome Hotel. Amazing wonderful friendly staff always willing to assist. Hotel and hotel rooms are always nice and clean. They serve breakfast and dinner. They also have a bar within the hotel. And if you need a late night snack they have that as well. I would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed 7 December 2021

Terrible service for brides staying the night! Don’t waste your time and money! They promised breakfast and certain location of the room near the venue due to me getting married there that Friday none of this was provided they informed breakfast is a charge which was priced as more than chick fil a down the street. Supervisor Megan provided no assistance just belittlement. No bellhop to help with bringing items up and down. I was not happy with the room as I only booked here to be on the same side as the venue after emailing the supervisor and seeing her response (saying they can’t make any requested accommodations guaranteed, sorry for those who need accessible rooms!) and how she just dismissed my concerns this is why I am posting this rating as I usually only post positive reviews and give individuals the benefit of the doubt.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amar Jossan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Apopka City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations with your room location and breakfast. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 7 December 2021

Nice place but definitely needs improvement. Don’t expect the usual free breakfast…even with the expensive rates. Rooms are very nice but make sure you check the cleanliness around the toilet. Also, make sure you check your receipt as prices change from day to day for food.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Overall, great place to stay. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It’s also central to a great deal of restaurants. The hotel room was clean a very spacious. The food was great. We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 25 November 2021

Overall I would say the hotel looked new and clean. The staff I encountered were friendly. I had no problems. As an Hilton Honors member I really appreciated the proactive communication regarding my room readiness.

Date of stay: November 2021