“Great local Pizza & Pasta”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Remo Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Apollo Beach
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great local Pizza & Pasta Restaurant in Publix shopping center, Apollo Beach, Florida. I've only ate the pizza 'cause it's so good.

Date of visit: January 2015

Reviewed 7 September 2015

My husband, son and I visited my parents in Sun City Center and we took a ride around the area. We happened upon this place by accident and since it was dinner time, we decided to stop in and order pizza. Best pizza ever!! Really good. I mentioned the place to my parents. They already knew about it and confirmed it is good. Next time we visit we will make a beeline to this place for pizza again!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Always excellent pizza. San Remo offers New York style and also a deep dish pizza. Right on the main drag, US 41 Apollo Beach in the Publix shopping center.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I don't consider myself very hard to please, however I went here for my first time this week and wasn't satisfied at all.

I like greasy pizza just fine, however when I ordered a couple slices of pepperoni for lunch, they simply added pepperoni to already-baked pizza and then reheated it in the oven. I'm told that this is actually common in pizza restaurants, and I'm sure that this makes lunch service more efficient, but I'm willing to pay a few dollars more if it means my food is freshly made out of the oven.

Staff wasn't especially friendly, either. I don't think that either of the people at the counter smiled once at me. I doubt I'll go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The decor in this place has not changed since it opened over 20 years ago. No matter, neither has the pizza...and that's a good thing. Pizza reviews always compare pizzas to those in NY, NJ etc. There is no comparison. This pizza beats any pizza. The place is not your romantic Italian restaurant, but if you want great pizza, look beyond the formica tables and enjoy.