“Gas Station/Donut Shop”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Apollo Beach
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I like their donuts, but the only complaint is that the restrooms are filthy. Bought gas and went in to wash my hands before buying donuts and there was no soap, no towels, no sanitizer,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I've always had issues at this location but I always return because it's so convienent. This morning left me confused and made me laugh at the same time. I ordered two egg and cheese wake up wraps... one didn't have egg, which made me laugh (Monday morning right? We all make mistakes) but what makes me confused is how someone can make these and think it's OK to give them to a customer, beyond burnt???

Reviewed 1 April 2018

What can I say? Its as expected but they do not have a full donut menu. They are stuffed in a gas station. The bathrooms are filthy but I suspect this is not their fault.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Nice folks, and fresh coffee and donuts. Took them a while to pick up my mobile app order, but they got to it quickly once they did.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We will get our coffee and donuts in the drive thru. They always have what we order ready in just a few minutes.