“Best Americano I have ever had”

Apalachicola Chocolate and Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Apalachicola
Description: Hands made Chocolates, fudge, caramels, truffles, turkish delights and candies. Homemade Gelato Ice cream, cakes, pies, pastries, cookies, biscotti and More! In house fresh roasted coffee, espresso, Latte, cappuccino, cold brew, hot and cold tea. Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches on Homemade Bread and Real NY Water Bagels.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We got into Apalach early and fortunately this place was open. The guys ordered regular coffee and said it was very good. One of them ordered a blueberry bagel with honey cream cheese. I snuck a bite and the cream cheese made it! I had their Americano an it was the best I have had outside of a cuban variety I had in Key West. If looking for coffee in the area...no need to look any further!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

From the coffee to the sandwiches to the delightful, delectable original chocolates this place became a number one stop most afternoons when we got back in town for a day on the beach.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We always make a point to stop in here several times during our visit to Apalachicola. The food is fantastic, the coffee is incredible, the ice cream is perfect, and the sweet treats are hard to resist. Everyday the ice cream flavors are different which makes us stop by just to see what they’re offering. It is gelato, super creamy, and very refreshing on those hot Florida summer days. Plus our little ones love it. If you need a pick me up, the coffee is amazing. You can treat yourself to a black bottom coffee (ice cream and chocolate syrup on the bottom of the cup) or a plethora of other options. You can get everything hot or cold. The iced chai is my favorite. Oh and the chocolate and bakery options are phenomenal as well. I recommend stopping!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Dropped in while shopping on the high street beautiful place to drink coffee ☕️ the coffee was best we had so far in Florida and we love coffee ☕️ hit was made just how we like from the uk so our taste and coffee ☕️ differs from Florida, it was fantastic smoky tasty we also had a cherry almond biscuit was also really nice will definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Stopped here for breakfast as options were limited. Coffee was good as were the bagels. Had to wait longer than I hoped as only 1 person was handling the register and orders.