“When in Apalachicola this should be your number one choice for breakfast!”
Review of Cafe Con Leche

Cafe Con Leche
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Venezuelan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This cozy and friendly Cafe sets the bat high for all other establishments! Eclectic decor, super friendly and knowledgeable staff, and food and drinks of the highest quality! Breakfast burrito has a red and green home made salsas, pastries that are fabulous and drinks that are spectacular! I can only assume lunches are of the same high quality! This place should be the first food place you stop at when in town!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Both locals and tourists for big or small breakfast. Breakfast burrito was terrific. Plain ol' scrambled eggs and bacon plates were really good, too. Interestingly charge for coffee refills, but it is very good coffee. We only had breakfast there, but certainly recommend for that.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Let me begin with I usually always take photos of beautifully prepared plates of food that I have ordered, but this particular time I was so hungry and the food looks so good ,I totally forgot to take picture. All my friends ordered different items from the menu. One friend got a breakfast croissants and said it was just incredibly delicious. I got the breakfast Burrito, that was not only visually pleasing but equally tasty. The breakfast with eggs and bacon came with delicious Cuban bread.
I really enjoyed my coffee with cream and I probably would’ve had a couple refills but they charged a dollar for each refill . I don’t know really , didn’t seem necessary since her food prices seem to cover any other expenses they might be out of pocket for.
So I would recommend that you stop by for breakfast or lunch when in Apalachicola.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the annual Seafood Festival, this cafe was only a block or two so from the loft we were renting. We walked here in the morning for coffee and breakfast. There are several places inside to eat and a few tables outside as well. It's not huge inside but despite how busy they were we found us a spot inside. You walk up to the counter to order. They have breakfast sandwiches, bagels with smoked salmon, breakfast burritos or a traditional two egg breakfast, you get the idea. It was all delicious and extremely well prepared. Service was not slow like you might expect on such a busy weekend. We enjoyed our coffees and then our breakfast was brought to us. You give them your name and they call it out and bring it to your table. The meals our slightly pricier than average 10-11 dollars, unless you just get a bagel. But you are in this small, quaint coastal town, I say spend the bucks and just enjoy yourself! You are on vacation right?! We will come again when we are back in town! Also Apalachicola is a pet friendly town, so bring your pup for coffee. You can walk anywhere you want to downtown which is fantastic. Shops, food its all there. And as a side note this lovely cafe is not open on Sundays.

1  Thank Tiffany S
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Went to get some coffee. Asked if they could make a Cuban Coffee, and they said yes. Made a very good Cuban Coffee. Service excellent and friendly. Will come back.