“Find a pearl in your oysters and meet and see authentic Old Florida !”

The Station-Pendleton's Raw Bar
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: The Station is a casual & fun environment to enjoy Apalachicola Oysters on the half shell or a variety baked oyster selections! Choose from many other shellfish dishes, including steamed shrimp, blue crab claws, stuffed shrimp, fish dip and seafood nachos just to name a few! For the land lovers, we offer the best hamburger on the coast & much more! **New Menu items! Fried baskets now available!! And of course, Banana Pudding is a MUST for dessert!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

As I was eating my first dozen ice cold and super fresh oysters, I told my companion that they were so good that I was having a religious experience. Minutes later I found what turns out to be a largish pearl. Talk about cosmic sign, ya’ll! So take it as sign to go there ! I seriously have never had such good oysters and I’ve been enjoying them for decades. They were firm and chewy and glossy bright and tasted of the sea. What is more, the people were super friendly, especially the elderly fella who shocked them. He is also a fishing guide - true Old Floridian. The whole place was spotless and charming. Used to be a gas station. Great place to have a party especially at the outdoor oyster shucking bar.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Love the old gas station turned raw bar. Delish oysters on the half shell. Great, fast service. Also friendly !!

1  Thank gmalois
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This appears to be a three generation owned restaurant. Everyone was super friendly and the atmosphere was fun. Lots of flat screen tv's. You can sit at the bar, a table or dine outside.

We started with an order of raw oysters that were shucked in front of us. They were plump, clean and delicious. The fried shrimp basket came with fries and slaw. Very good as well and perfectly cooked and yes, their shrimp actually come from local fisherman. You might be surprised how many restaurants will serve foreign farm raised shrimp when they have the best in their own backyard.

Will definitely be a return customer

1  Thank isa2win
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We ate here today. The service was unbelievable. People were so friendly. We ate outside and they brought a fresh bowl of water for our puppy. The price was very reasonable and the food was excellent. We are here for a month so we will be back

Reviewed 1 March 2018

New place in Apalachicola and it didn't disappoint! The staff was great and the oysters were the best I have ever had. I rarely eat raw oysters but they looked so delicious I couldn't resist. They were ice cold, huge and sweet. Have the gumbo it was think and spicy!