“Delicious lunch and great views!”

Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My lady and I wanted a good lunch while on the Island. Waterfront Restaurant fit the bill nicely. Friendly staff, good food and a nice view of the waters to the north! Lady had the Classic Cesar with Salmon, which she loved. I had the Kung Pao Calamari. It was a novel and delicious take on the usual way restaurants make calamari. Thought they'd be too soft or chewy, but they had some crunch and a tangy taste. We'll come again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,500)

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This has always been a favourite of mine and going back after a couple of years it still is. The food was outstanding and friendly staff. If you go make sure you try the lobster bisque amazing!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We were looking for another restaurant and came across this one and found it very delightful. They told us there would be a wait, so we enjoyed a drink at the bar where the bartender was pleasant and entertained us while waiting. Upon getting our table we were seated outside which was extremely hot at the time but they seemed to have some fans going and the breeze from the gulf made it enjoyable. Both my wife and I had some of the fish specials and they were extraordinarily prepared. Wasn’t a lot of food but did hit the spot. The waitress was exceptional and made the overall evening very nice. Would go back if in the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We thought the food here was outstanding. My ordered the burger and I had the ribeye. I was expecting a better view due to the name but hands down I highly suggest this restaurant for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

During our stay on Anna Maria Island The Waterfront was also another restaurant we visited. No sunset here but great food & very slick service, I was amazed our waitress could remember all of our groups order.

Highly recommended place to eat.