Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$246
Hotels.comUS$246
TravelocityUS$246
TraveluroUS$268
1,560 results
All reviews the executive lounge hilton orlando business trip conference interstate altamonte parks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2021

Super awesome hotel with friendly staff. Be patient since they’re understaffed and juggling multiple tasks with little patience from very few guests. Rooms were impeccable and very comfortable with pillows that’ll make you sleep as soon as you hit the bed.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Frank Cirrincione, General Manager at Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I hope our staff went above and beyond to make your stay warm and welcoming. Our executive team is reviewing your comments to ensure our guests have an excellent experience at our property. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest. We truly appreciate you choosing us as your home away from home! We hope to see you again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 27 November 2021

The hotels staff wasn’t friendly. The hotel needs a remodel. The food isn’t good and very overpriced. It’s not a family hotel. I felt it’s more of a business hotel. I will never stay at this Hilton again.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

Hilton used to be a quality experience. This wasn’t. The ventilation system was noisy, there was only 1 bar of soap (passed back and forth between sink and shower users), there was only a short suitcase shelf, the refrigerator wasn’t very cold and had no freezer for re-freezing cooler ice packs, and there was no continental breakfast.

Reviewed 20 November 2021

I was staying at another hotel when they refused to accommodate an extended stay due to my mother being ill. I immediately canceled and rebooked my stay at your hotel. From the moment I checked in until I left one or more of the staff asked every day how my mother was doing

Reviewed 13 November 2021

My experience was exactly what I would expect from a Hilton. This location had a sauna with a very nice gym for a hotel. Due to Covid rooms are not being cleaned during your stay. I wish they would explain that or the process of getting certain items. Instead it feels like your chasing items down or asking for someone to please take your trash out of the room. Overall great stay and location location location is great.