Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
US$89
Trip.com
US$83
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

One name for perfection SILVA! Every single time I come she is far to kind. She upholds a level of professional and hospitality I love. I would recommend this location and will be back soon personally. Thank you Silva

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2020

This hotel was exactly what we expected! The beds and pillows are very comfortable, the rooms are clean and the view of the pool is extraordinarily breath taking! The soothing sound of the pool’s waterfall, and the friendly staff all add on to the calming and relaxing ambiance this hotel has to offer. What truly set the experience To be top notch for us was the front desk agent Debbie! She was very attentive and informal with details about our stay and made us feel that we were her highest priority upon walking into the lobby area. Debbie’s smile and caring nature made us feel all the more welcome and we will definitely be staying in this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Love it at Extended Stay of Altamonte Springs!!! Excellent service! Clean and spacious rooms. Up to date appliances, comfy beds and fluffy pillows! Great place for a family getaway! Unbelievably low rates for thee quality of stay. Ms Debbie was very accommodating and the rest of the staff took exceptional care of us. Checking in everyday for any additional needs! This is our third visit to Orlando, relocating from South Florida. We will definitely be coming back for another fabulous stay at this location! We tried other places in the area and this is ULTIMATELY THE BEST HOTEL around! Very excited to see how the new restaurant turns out!

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Great hotel ,clean an comfort
Great view, even vetter staff
pool is amazing..
Most recommended for stays with family or alone. Also the have a weight room if u wanna tone yaself up while in florida before the pool . yeasirr

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

My family and I needed a place to stay for a while after circumstances had us out of our apartment. Then covid ruined my plans to leave. When it rains in pours right, but Debbie and her staff are one hell of an umbrella. We’ve been treated like family since day one. The GM Debbie always greets me with a smile and is very genuine. Everyone that’s works at this property have made this tough time so much easier. All of Debbies staff, from Silva and everyone up front, to maintenance guys Tony, Clarence, Billy, Mike and McCain, all of them are so friendly so ready to help if there’s a problem, always very friendly in the breezeways. I’ll say that my expectations have been completely and overwhelming exceeded. I couldn’t think of a better place to be during this difficult and transitional time. 5 outta 5, 10 outta 10, million out of a million!

Date of stay: October 2019