Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$170
TravelocityUS$170
travelup.comUS$185
Agoda.comUS$172
1,964 results
All reviews omaha steakhouse omelet the manager's reception made to order breakfast crane's roost lake view happy hour orlando north indoor pool complimentary breakfast living room the managers altamonte mall atrium parks conference disney
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2022

The hotel is in a great location. The walls are thin and the people above me were very loud. The cleaning staff came in every day and did a good job and very friendly. The complementary breakfast was average.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General Manager, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Thank you for choosing us. Though it's pleasing that you liked our location and appreciated our housekeeping efforts, we regret that you did not fully enjoy your experience. Please accept our sincere apology for any noise that impeded your rest and for any disappointment you had with breakfast. Guest feedback only helps us improve, and we will use yours to guide our efforts. The next time you're in Orlando, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back for a much better experience.

Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Everything was fine overall except the tap water smells horrible from the shower and sinks and I would advise grabbing a jug of drinking water. I don’t know if it’s a city water issue or a hotel issue. Embassy’s suites are not in their heyday years so I think they really need to do some refreshing/updating if they want to be a top contender as a hotel choice for the price they charge. We were here for a team sport event so we were required to stay here but if I had a choice I probably would choose a different hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North. Please accept our apologies for any odor issues during your stay. We'll be sure to have our maintenance team look into the issue you mentioned as soon as possible. Despite this, we hope you'll give us another chance to impress you later down the road.

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the embassy suites Altamonte springs Florida for a couples weekend. Truly enjoyed our stay the room clean and comfortable we enjoyed the food that was served for breakfast and the cocktail hour we would definitely come back to stay at this embassy suites.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Dear Yvonne,
It was a pleasure hosting your couple's weekend at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North! We're so proud that you enjoyed our clean and comfy accommodations, and it's also pleasing to know that our food hit the spot. We can't wait to see you again, and we wish you all the best until next time!

Reviewed 23 January 2022

Just wanted to say a quick but heartfelt THANK YOU to the management and staff of the Embassy Suites. I understand that during this crazy time, that keeping staff and standards are very challenging. However, I believe that they are doing and exceptional job at keeping us all safe. I especially want to that the General Manager for providing a beautiful room with very fast and consistent internet speed that I needed for my online class. Much appreciated.

Room tip: If you need something - just ask politely.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Thank you! Our team is working hard to ensure we continue to provide our guests with the same level of experience they have come to expect, and we are happy to know you appreciated our efforts. Happy travels to you, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2022

Our hotel room was fine. It had everything we needed and was reasonable clean and in good working order. It was not as nice as the Embassy Suites I remembered, especially the amenities like happy hour. But it was adequate for what we needed. I was disappointed that in the 4 day/3 night stay there was no maid service - no one replaced the towel, replenished the coffee, made the beds, or brought new toiletries. I had to ask at the front desk and was told I had to ask the day before for maid service. It wasn't mentioned at check in either. Also, I asked if I could have a one hour later check out and was denied. I feel like one hour later wouldn't have made much difference as far as the maids being able to clean the room.

Date of stay: January 2022
General Manager, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2022

Dear Anthony,
We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It's great to know that our clean, comfortable rooms impressed you. However, we apologize for any disappointment with the available amenities and services. We value your patience during this time, and we invite you to stay with us again should you be back in the area.