“Know what you’re getting ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Service here was very good, and we had no issues with our visit, and the food is fairly consistent across the chains (usually). Braised beef and tortellini was polished off by hubby. My chicken piccata was 2 nice sized pieces, with good flavor and moist. Ended up boxing one piece and had with salad the next day for lunch. What I really liked was the Garden minestrone soup, lots of good veggies, not too much pasta.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We had such a lovely and pleasant dinner experience with our server Jessie, i hate to preface it with a very, very poor seating experience. Didnt get his name but we went past the bar past 3 dining rooms with many empty tables and booths and to the very very last table right by the restrooms!!!!!!! I was shocked and i said a "i dont want to sit by the restrooms !!!"
Of course my grandaughter was embarrassed by me but this happened to me at a Ruby Tuesday years ago and i never, ever went back.
Do you think he would have put 2 business men dressed in suits by the bathroom???? I think not, that's called discrimination!!!!
If somebody would explain his thinking i would appreciate it.
I was so mad i actually had a drink and i never drink with my grandaughter .
After i cooled down i was able to have a pleasant dinner thanks to the attention and professionalism of jessie
Sue Conn

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The new menus and food choices are an improvement. Many choices and their special that gives you a TKW home meal is very reasonably priced. Food food and good value

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Busy day this past Saturday and we were so starving, so we opted to sit at the bar to avoid the long wait. I had wanted a drink from the bar anyway, so it was fine for us. At first, the male bartender wanted nothing to do with us. I could not even get his attention and the bar itself was not crowed. Finally the female bartender had come to the bar ( I didn't quite catch her name, Cassey maybe?) she was very attentive friendly. She assisted us the rest of the evening. The food runner was very friendly as well.
The salad and the rest of the food was fresh and delicious, just as we ordered it. Lobster ravioli was so good. Chicken alfredo was cooked perfectly. The new zucchini bite were ok, but not enough zucchini in them.
Restaurant was clean and well kept. Would go back to this location.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Olive Garden is a disappointment. I used to like it. Since I am celiac I have tried almost all the gluten free menu they offer and unfortunately the rotini, the sauce, and even the new Grilled Chicken Parmigiana is inedible. I know perfectly, how easy it is to make a good Italian sauce. Opening a tin of tomatoes is not making a sauce. Please change the rotini gluten free for some good rice noodles! The sad thing is that the only gluten free soup has pork .... and we do not all eat pork. Maybe in a few months, I dare to go back to see if things improved ... maybe ....

1  Thank Marta B