“He's Done It Again! ”

Nonno's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: We are a family owned & operated restaurant. We have been serving the Orlando area for over 20 years. Our guests have become part of our family, so when you enter our restaurant for the first time, you will immediately notice that this is a very friendly, family restaurant where everyone knows your name! Forget the big chains, and come try what REAL Sicilian food tastes like.
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

If I remember correctly, this is Stefano's 4th restaurant in Central Florida...and, it's fabulous!!! This is our second visit, and we'll be back. Soon! Tonight we each had delicious Cesar salads, scrumptious bread, and yummy chicken soup that Stefano insisted we try. My eggplant rollitini and my husband's linguini Alfredo were both spot on. Last time it was delicious manicotti and veal scallopini. Very reasonable wine by the glass! By the way, the tiramisu and the cannoli are out of this world!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful food in the "Mom-Pop" Italian family-owned tradition providing the "family" feel of the old school "Mom-Pop" restaurant to enhance its marvelous cuisine. Nonno's provides among the best in Italian dining...not just for Central Florida, but anywhere. There is no Disney nor International Drive restaurant that can compare. An extensive menu with daily specials added will provide a treat for anyone's taste. The food is exquisite with elegant and subtle flavors. The service is most accommodating and pleasant. It is as if the best of an old New York City Italian family restaurant relocated in Central Florida.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Nonno's Knows how to serve you the very best in Italian food in a friendly family atmosphere. Having eaten at two other restaurants operated by this very talented and professional gentleman we were anxious to get to his new location knowing we would enjoy the food, service, and friendship. As we entered we were greeted by the owner and his wife who always make you feel welcome and display the fact that they truely appreciate your business. We highly recommend that you go there to enjoy all that they have to offer.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I will tell you there is no better Sicilian/Italian in Central Florida. I doubt you can find any better anywhere. I have been eating Stefano's food for many years. I have eaten in many places and nothing compare. I have never had a bad meal period. From the nightly specials to the superb soups. If you like Italian food do not miss Nonnos. The fried calamari is amazing and light. The marinara sauce is absolutely the best. I could ramble on for hours about how great this place is for food. Just go and see for yourself.

Captain Dave

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My friend tried to make a reservation for six people for Saturday night. She was told they don't take reservations for only six people, but if we got there by 5:30 we'd "be fine." We did get there by 5:30 and were told we'd have an hour's wait. Went elsewhere.